• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Package landedandit's very very nice! Can't do much with pic until I canget to a computer, but in the meantime....

Who wants some!!.

9e534811-9e64-4934.jpg

Thanks again for a great set of smokes!

Now, again, who wants some??

Sorry for the delay there....they are a dpg blue, rodrigo lamfortaleza cinco 5, the 88 maduro, viaje super shot 12 gage.

Out the door!

Hope they get there quick eh?

DC # LC402505784US

Enjoy!

Got the package ! Great selection (still in the dark for the bling stick since it will 'know' if I cheat lol) thanks Modo!

I'll them it sit for 2-3 day and them light up the secret stoggie for my first review evah!

Now the important Q....Who wants some ?

Paul - you sneaky b'stard! I should have known better...THANK you so much for the assortment of sticks! I can cross that Stuff Turkey off my wishlist now. Your the man... :thumbs:

I left the envelope out of the pic. At first glance the mystery stick appears to have a striking similarity to an Illusione ~88~ Maduro.
Time will tell I guess...Here is the bounty:

gallery_13416_1487_66312.jpg

Ok, now the big question.... "Who wants some?"

Smoke the mystery cigar yet?

....... I'm on it tonight ! ;) Review to follow tonight/tom. Promise !

I did however smoke that MUWAT you gave along with it a few days ago. Awesome. . . Thanks bud.

My is alsot finished 'resting' and I'll review it this week !

So no one up for smokes ?

blindPIF.jpg

Landed! Thanks a bunch! Can't wait to let the mystery stick settle for a bit and then give it a go.

Now... Who wants it??