• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Wait,

I thought I was getting the package from Jamie.

Was the post a confusion?

Wait,

I thought I was getting the package from Jamie.

Was the post a confusion?

Yep, Joe was in the wrong place. In this pass, you are getting the sticks from Jaime.
Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0730 0000 6781 6999

Your item arrived at 6:27 AM on October 23, 2008 in LANSING, MI 48917. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Pass has not yet been caught, but I have not been home today.

I have passed out to Nasty, that shipped yesterday.
DC number sent!

Presuming the pass is there as it says it is, I will have my review up on Sunday.

I LOVE THIS PLACE.

Pass has not yet been caught, but I have not been home today.

I have passed out to Nasty, that shipped yesterday.
DC number sent!

Presuming the pass is there as it says it is, I will have my review up on Sunday.

I LOVE THIS PLACE.

Just because I know there was concern.

I have received the pass with the blind. It had some very nice sticks.

I will post pictures after this terrible weekend of long work.

Nasty you should get smacked today!

Received Anthem's package today. A bunch of tasty treats in there, especially the Illusione.
I'll post the review as soon as I can.

IMG00084.jpg

Took the picture with my cell phone, sorry for lack of MPs.
And whoever wants some Nasty sh#t, give me a GIMMEEEEEE

*edited for addition of photo*

GIMME SOME OF THAT SH*T, NASTY!!!! please... :rolleyes:

Derek

edit b/c of my french...

www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=5458]
gallery_6661_826_97784.jpg
[/URL]

Sorry good sirs for the delay. This is what jyo sent.

Dropped the package off in the post office this morning and PM'd the DC.
Anthem - thanks again!!

Nasty's package will be here tomorrow. And I've gotta go to the P.O. today anyways. Let's keep this rolling...

WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!!? :cool:

Derek

Nasty's package arrived and they look great. That blind stick is very well-made and sure looks delicious!!! I can't wait!!! :D Short rest and I'll let you know what is... :sign:

Derek

Does anyone want some? ???

DerekDerek, I've read the entire thread and I think you are doing exactly what you are supposed to do. So with that said and not just a little trepidation I will say; Gimme, Gimme……My fear does not come from the trading portion. I can abide by the rules set forth and provide a tasty package. But;

1) I need some help figuring out how to post my picks. I've done a thorough search and have even played a little but I'm still not sure I have it right. I work in construction not IT.

2) I'm not sure I have the proper (to quote Devil Doc) "gustatory hallucinations" to pull off a decent review. I am's what I am's and I like's what I like's, but I'm willing to give it a shot….

So once again; Gimme, Gimme….

Thanks
Tom

DerekDerek, I've read the entire thread and I think you are doing exactly what you are supposed to do. So with that said and not just a little trepidation I will say; Gimme, Gimme……My fear does not come from the trading portion. I can abide by the rules set forth and provide a tasty package. But;

1) I need some help figuring out how to post my picks. I've done a thorough search and have even played a little but I'm still not sure I have it right. I work in construction not IT.

2) I'm not sure I have the proper (to quote Devil Doc) "gustatory hallucinations" to pull off a decent review. I am's what I am's and I like's what I like's, but I'm willing to give it a shot….

So once again; Gimme, Gimme….

Thanks
Tom

Tom,

You may be mistaken about "picks" in this pass. That's not how it works.

This is a Blind Pay-it-Forward, so you will receive a collection of sticks in the mail, one with its band concealed in an envelope. You post a photo of what you've received, and then ask "Who Wants Some?", at which time you send a collection of sticks, one with the band concealed in an envelope.

You will smoke the one without the band and review it in the sister thread, along with photos and your guess at what the cigar was. After you've guessed, open the envelope and see if you were right.

I understand the requirements but I still don’t know how to insert a photograph into a post. Here for the receiving end and there for the reviewing end. You are correct though, I can see the confusion in my wording. Maybe picks was the wrong word to use. Sorry. :blush:

Tom

Create a profile on photobucket.com. When you upload a picture there, you'll be able to copy the IMG code and paste it here using the icon to the left of the smiley face.

Where is this anyway, offer picked up?

Lurking ... waiting to jump in. **jaws theme in background**

You missed it by a couple of hours. It's going to Thinde now. The question was asked yesterday and it was open until this morning. It took me a while too.