• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Recieved James' package today, nice selection, the mystery smoke has a nice toothy wrapper.

upload_2016-3-26_19-39-11.jpeg

Now who wants some? Somebody will play won't they?

Last edited:
I shall ship it tomorrow and don't let the grape fragrance coming from the package influence your review.

Grape fragrance....must be one of those new fangled sticks they age in pinot noir barrels...

Looking forward to the challenge!

Grape fragrance....must be one of those new fangled sticks they age in pinot noir barrels...

Looking forward to the challenge!

Actually more like grape bubble gum.:D

Last edited:
My favorite!

big-league-chew-grape-gum.jpg

Arrived! Great selection and looking forward to smoking the blind stick. Hopefully I can get to it next weekend after a rest in the humi.

Now.....Whoooooo wants next??

EB8E2C28-BF29-4D0D-A5FF-0B7976245CCC.jpg

Gimmee. Hit me. Whatever.

I haven't played this game in a while and now that it's warmer, I'm itching for an excuse to smoke more cigars.

And did you seriously get a pipe with that shipment. Folks are just too cool around here. So glad to be part of this community. :)

Gimmee. Hit me. Whatever.

I haven't played this game in a while and now that it's warmer, I'm itching for an excuse to smoke more cigars.

And did you seriously get a pipe with that shipment. Folks are just too cool around here. So glad to be part of this community. :)

No no no, the Pipe is mine. Doesn't make the folks any less cool at all. I just keep it sitting on my humi where I took the pic.

Anyway, you got it! PM your addy and I'll get something out by next week!

No no no, the Pipe is mine. Doesn't make the folks any less cool at all. I just keep it sitting on my humi where I took the pic.

Anyway, you got it! PM your addy and I'll get something out by next week!

Nvm, Just realized I still have your addy from before. I'll get you the DC# when it ships!

Just got home and they were waiting for me. Everything looks in great order! I'll post the photo once I get settled in.

I never trust the USPS these days. I've had packages I've been waiting for that said "delivered at mailbox" that I've gotten 2 days later. I think sometimes they scan the whole batch for the day as delivered and then get lazy. In any case, glad it made it safely!

image.jpeg

Some awesome stuff here, Greg! I hope to be able to tackle the review tomorrow evening. I'm really looking forward to it.

Until then let me keep the ball rolling:

Who wants some?