• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Just received my haul! Thanks Wyatt for the great selection :) what's the age on the PLPC?

In the process of moving, but when I get a chance I'll have a look. I'm pretty sure it's a 2012, but no idea on the box code until I look. Have fun!

In the process of moving, but when I get a chance I'll have a look. I'm pretty sure it's a 2012, but no idea on the box code until I look. Have fun!
Oh don't worry about it then! It just looked like it had a bit of age on it. I'm excited about it since I've had one :)

ETA meant to say that I haven't had one :confused:

Last edited:
Okay Scap, just dropped it off. I tried to pick out things I thought you'd enjoy, but I didn't have any Acids, so I hope these second choices appease your palate :p
DC# 9405503699300336497351

Okay Scap, just dropped it off. I tried to pick out things I thought you'd enjoy, but I didn't have any Acids, so I hope these second choices appease your palate :p

As long as you didn't put a coconut macaroon "twig and berries" in the box, it is all good.

As long as you didn't put a coconut macaroon "twig and berries" in the box, it is all good.
No no, that'll be for when I can actually make it into the shop in SF :p Haven't been since the last time. It's always an adventure going into that part of town, I always see more of men than what I'd like to :confused: Last time, all a guy had on was a sock and his bf only had on a G-string. Sorry, I'll stop talking, don't wanna turn you on :p

Friggin mail lady, not our regular driver, didn't drop my box off. :mad::mad::mad:

Succubus, Inc. has delivered. Gracias!!!!
:D

So, why all the max security tape on the envelope containing the band?
Makes me wonder what's actually in there....

View media item 11866

Keeping the ball rolling, did I hear someone say, Gimme?!

Last edited: