• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

Here is what I received. Sorry for the poor picture and the thumbnail, I'm not normally on this PC.

Nullsmurf, it's yours. They will go out Monday.

And the PIF begins!

Who wants to review some smokes?
Note: the proper response will include the word "Gimme!"

Wilkey

Leave it to Oklahoma to get us off track! :angry: Hillbillies across the border! :D

Oh, nice smokes! :D :thumbs:

Cough, cough...I'm sick...

This weekend for me. Wifey just got a NEW CAMERA!

Oh yeah, who wants a nice package from Colorado?

I was just making sure this thing stays on track.
Thanks Brandon!

Looks like we are a little backed up on the reviews too .... I know things get tough right around the holidays. Maybe we can see a few after Christmas? :whistling:

Obviously, I didn't pack up Satch's package on the 19th. Sorry Bro. I promise, it'll be on the way by Tuesday. Merry Christmas! I hope to get some 'me' time shortly to sample Brandon's pass.

We are all plenty busy with the holidays Papa Smurf. No worries at all. I would be distracted too if I recieved a xmas present like you did!!

Quade

Uhhhhhhhhh........ I really do not know what to say, Bruce!!!! This is the second time I've recieved a package from you. I had prepared myself for the potential of recieving another nice package from, but did not expect it. STILL, I get bitch slapped up side the head when I opened your package today :love:

Speechless. Just speechless. These sticks arrived in absolute perfect shape. It was a beautiful thing to see when I opened the bag:

Tatuaje Unicos (oh, baby... easy Quade, easy...)
Aurora 1495 Series Churchill (gulp, big lump in throat :laugh: )
Perdomo Lot 23 Churchill (looks very taste)

(pause to wipe drool..)

Ashton Sorcerer (I'm embarassed but I'm kinda get a semi-chubby)
Bolivar Inmensas (Bruce, if I ever meet you I may have to give you a hug. I'll fight the urge best I can :laugh: )
Mystery stick (I can only imagine.......)

This was a beautiful thing boyz and girlz. I have not posted a pic on CP yet, but I will definitely get this one on. You have to see :thumbs: it for yourselves. Great package, Bruce. Happy New year to you and the rest of the group!!

Now, who wants a package from the frozen tundra? :cool:

Quade

Burnt Tongue is right!!! What's the magic word, Newfie?

I'll need some pointers on mailing to our BOTLs in Canada. I don't want to get you into tax issues, etc.

Well, I'll be waiting...... :cool:

Quade

Burnt Tongue is right!!! What's the magic word, Newfie?

I'll need some pointers on mailing to our BOTLs in Canada. I don't want to get you into tax issues, etc.

Well, I'll be waiting...... :cool:

Quade

Wrong thread, Satch. Lads, this is a closed group. There is an open BRPIF here

Bruce,

Unless I'm mistaken (and I'm not :D) this IS the open BR PIF signup thread. You linked to the review thread where this pass posts.

Wilkey