• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

I contacted tigger today. I have his address and I will try to get his cigars out on Saturday but I can't promise. My left front brake rotor went out this morning and I will be under the car tomorrow morning swapping both fronts out. If I can get it done before noon I will hit the post office. If not, they'll go out first thing on Monday morning.
DOH! I hope you get it all fixed. Brakes are important!! Especially on a WRX. :whistling: And I hope your family recovers well too.

Note: a set of front rotors for my WRX costs the equivalent of a 25-SLB of Upmann Mag46. :angry:
Gee ... can't tell what color glasses you look at the world through. :laugh: :laugh: My debate the last few days has been, should I go play golf or save my money for some cigars? I think I'll go hit a bucket of balls for 5 bucks and put the rest towards some cigars.

Life happens, I know you are good for those cigars. :thumbs:

defetis, just keep an eye out for when Ginseng ships those cigars. Then you can estimate when they will hit tigger and look for his post, and hover on Cigar Pass. :D

Alrighty,

Tigger, incoming to you! I hope you enjoy the smokes and I look forward to your review.

DCN: 0306 1070 0002 0096 9005

Cory, thanks again for setting up such a fun pass. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Just stopped home for a moment, and there was a package waiting in the mail!

It was from Wilkey!

Therein lay a fine looking mystery smoke! Not only that, but two other very nice looking cigars, a Perdomo Lot 23 and a Perdomo Estate Seleccion A/T...these will force me to do something I said I would never do again! I look forward to it!

I will review this mystery smoke soon! Perhaps on the way to, or at TAA in Hartford tomorrow evening!

so, with the correct answer being the first containing a "gimme"....

WHO
WANTS
TO
REVIEW
SOME
SMOKES?!?!?!?!?

To sum it up, I received:
-a mystery smoke (Ended up being a VR Unicos)
-A Perdomo Lot 23 (Toro?)
-A Perdomo 1991 ESV Nobleza Tubo

Nice looking, every one!!!

Matt and I have been in touch, and a package will go out to him in the next couple of days...

Nicely done, Tig. :thumbs:

I sent the two Perdomos so you could do a little comparison within manufacturer to see what kind of spread exists. Those are for you to enjoy. The mystery stick...well, it's not a Perdomo. ;)

Wilkey

And so it rolls on...

Matt, a package is outbound to you. Enjoy!

DC#: 0305 0830 0000 6133 4309

Tim

Thanks Tim, that was a very quick turn around. Looks like I can add the mystery cigar to my Saturday celebratory line up! I hope it's not a Moonie.

My review will go up today, so who wants the Blind Review PIF?
Caution: Be careful what you wish for, you may end up making an ass out of yourself like I did.

...you may end up making an ass out of yourself like I did.

I hope I had some small part in that :p

Can't wait to read your review Matt, and nice job turning this around quickly.

Looks like I forgot to add the contents of my PIF from tigger. He decided to place an attack on my wish list by knocking off:

-Tatuaje Cohete
-Punch Royal Selection No.11

and the Mystery Cigar..

Graycliff Professionale Toro

I have the cigars headed to Jeff on my desk and I will get them out to the PO later on today.

edit to say: Just looked at the package contents and one of them was something other than what I meant to pick up. My mistake undervalues one of the cigars, I will have to replace it tonight and ship tomorrow. Sorry Jeff, I will throw in a small hitch hiker for not getting it out today as promised.

edit no.2: Sticks going out today (Tuesday)

Package on the way: DC# 0305 2710 0000 7198 6285

Funny thing about going to the post office. I brought 2 packages by mistake, so I had no choice but to mail the other one out. No DC#, what's in it, where's it going, who knows?

Back