• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blue & Gold Banquet

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
Had my last cub scout Blue & Gold Banquet tonight. Son earned his arrow of light and crossed over to Boy Scouts. Maybe my schedule will ease up now that I am not Assistant Cub Master. Been a busy 5 years.

Two words for you....

Assistant Scoutmaster.

I've been a Scouter for over 20 years. Got two sons who made Eagle.

Don't stop now. ;)

G-

I remember the B&G banquet fondly.

Made eagle when I was 17. Some of the best years of my life were with the scouts. Bunch of us still get together once a year in January.

Congrats to you and your son!

I went to three Blue and Golds today. As a District Executive, we typically have to give our friends of scouting presentations. Not to mention, my day began teaching one of my troops' rifle merit badge class as an NRA rifle instructor. I'm pooped.

:thumbs:

My oldest has his first Blue and Gold next month. As the tiger leader, I'm trying to get all my boys their badge earned before hand. Gonna be busy.

We raffled off our father/Son cakes this year to raise money. Our new push for belt-loops this year ran our funds into the ground. Thank goodness we raised over $500 on the cakes. Been spending $150-200 each month on belt-loops.

They are concerned about funds for next year since my son held the Pack record for popcorn and wreath sales and was top seller 4 of 5 of his years in cub scouts.

Had my sons this past Sunday also. Great times. You can not beat spending this type of time with your kids.

DG