• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Corona Extra

waliguy

Classic boli taste...albeit had to correct the burn once...while watching Colts / Broncos preseason game tonight.

These are good.

Smoking some from December 1998 right now. Fantastic. One of my new favorites :love:

On a scale of 1 (light) to 10 (dark), these are about a 6. Very consistent color, very few water spots. I actually think the 2001s are tasting better than the 1998s that I also have. A couple of the 1998s I've had this month are a little flat.

I have some 98's left that have a dark reddish hue to them. I also have some 99's that have that olive color hue to them. I was thinking of grabbing some of the 01's, nice to hear they are smoking good.

Lately Harris, I've been on a boli run...coronas, pcs, and corona extras. Overall the 98 coronas have been the most consistently excellent cigars I've had, and the 01 CEs are a close second. My CEs from 2001 don't have a reddish hue at all...just medium brown. When I need a little Boli+ flavor, those 2001s give me Boli + 20%. LOL.