• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Fuerte Delmonico

TonyDogs

Banned
Honduran cigars rolled with Ecuador Sumatra wrappers
size 6.1" x 50 ring
pre light aroma= strong waking the senses
Construction=perfect
Burn= perfect no streaking with a slow cool burn :)
Flavor= very strong with a swirl of darkness. It has enough nicotine to keep your attention. Each draw is powerful dark clean tobacco with an undertone pepper. Very very good.
Draw= was perfect not to lose not to tight.
Ash= was tight all the way through.

Over all
I really like this smoke. I am going to go out on a limb, (sense I dont have creditability around here anyways) The after taste reminds me of an Opus X without the salt like taste. I smoked an opus X the night before and I am telling you the after taste is very similar. I am sure everyone will tell me I am crazy but try if first before you tell me.
This is a very good smoke. I enjoyed it very much and I think this might become my everyday smoke for a while. I paid about $3.5 a stick.

I thought you were gone, Tony... Change of heart??? Perhaps a CHANGE OF WAYS??

Actually, TonyDogs, you are not the first person that I have heard compare the Bolivar Fuerte to the Opus. No one has ever said that it is as good, just that there are some characteristics in common. For you, it was obviously the finish/ aftertaste.

I like the Bolivar Fuerte. I've never had a bad one and they get much better with age. I have a box of Bolivar Fuerte Belicoso Finos with around 3 years on them that are smoking great. Good go to stick.

cigardawg said:
Actually, TonyDogs, you are not the first person that I have heard compare the Bolivar Fuerte to the Opus. No one has ever said that it is as good, just that there are some characteristics in common. For you, it was obviously the finish/ aftertaste.

I like the Bolivar Fuerte. I've never had a bad one and they get much better with age. I have a box of Bolivar Fuerte Belicoso Finos with around 3 years on them that are smoking great. Good go to stick.
[snapback]234640[/snapback]​

OK so I am not that crazy, Here I am kicking in the hammock smoking the Bolivar that I paid $3 some dollars for and comparing it to the mighty Opus X.
I know I am crazy, but not that crazy.