• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Inmensa

waliguy

Nice smoke tonight...relit a couple of times...but the 97s are smoking well. Classic Boli taste never disappoints.

Couldn't agree with you more Chris..... great smoke. Sadly the half box I have left has to be smoked like a flute. It was one of the boxes beetles got into when I had my outbreak a few months back. They still smoke great and I get great pleasure if my cigar snaps,crackles, or pops when I smoke one.

I also like the 97 CG's...... hell, I love all the Boli's from 97/98.... send me some won't you? :whistling: :laugh:

I've never smoked the Inmensas before. How does it compare with the a) BBF and b) Royal Corona in flavor, strength, etc.?

IMO.... take the flavor of the Royal and the in your face of the BBF...tone them both down just a wee bit and you have the Inmensa.

At the time of my above post, I had not had the pleasure of smoking any of these. Since then, I have smoked several from a '97 box. Wow. :0 I find them to have the most unique Bolivar profile of any that I have smoked. The construction has been fantastic and the flavors have included that typical Bolivar earthiness, but with a slight sweet spice/floral undertone that provides some uniqueness.

Not a full review, but a fantastic smoke. I also think they are pretty much ready to smoke not...they are almost delicate in their flavors. Don't know how much better they will get.