• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bomb of Epic Proportions

lucasbuck

Sheriff Buck
Reaction score
Mission: S.M.A.C.K.E.M. put the ever loving smack down on me. Amazing bomb with all kinds of goodies including many of my all time favorites. This has also got to be the best presentation of any bomb I've received with the full color personalized letter. Rest assured it will be displayed proudly in my walk in. Thanks from the bottom of my humidor to the Newbie NUTS responsible for this wonderful act of generosity. Talk about making my week. I am not worthy!

Top notch targeting, younguns! Craig is one deserving brother. Blame him or bless him, he's the guy that showed me the ropes when I showed up here wet and dripping new.

Wilkey

Nice hit guys a well deserving old fart. He showed me the way I light all my smokes now.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='714963' date='Aug 25 2008, 07:40 PM']Nice hit guys a well deserving old fart. He showed me the way I light all my smokes now.[/quote]

With something burning, right?

Nice hit!

Craig, I got hit with a couple of these O.L.D.F.A.R.T. bombs last year and my experience was similar to yours, far and away the two most outstanding bombs I've ever received in my many years on any cigar board!

Way to go whoever you guys are! :thumbs:

Top notch targeting, younguns! Craig is one deserving brother. Blame him or bless him, he's the guy that showed me the ropes when I showed up here wet and dripping new.

Wilkey

I'm still laughing at this one. Hilarious Wilkey :laugh: :D