• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bombed !

I went to the mailbox today and @CigarStone sent me a little package.......

Thanks Jeff !
Seriously though... I sit behind my phone reading this, wondering if you thought Jeff was a serious asshole when he had such a hard on for Dan (XYZ), when all that stuff was going down before he was banned. I remember thinking the same thing about certain members in similar situations. Not to say that I don't miss some of the good qualities about some of those guys that were banned, but I do understand why they were shown the door out of here for the greater good at the community.

While I hate confrontation, I'm hoping you can see why he is the way he is. That he truly has this place's (and memberships) best interest at heart, and that I consider him the big brother I wish I always had.

I love you and consider you my family Jeff!!

Seriously though... I sit behind my phone reading this, wondering if you thought Jeff was a serious asshole when he had such a hard on for Dan (XYZ), when all that stuff was going down before he was banned. I remember thinking the same thing about certain members in similar situations. Not to say that I don't miss some of the good qualities about some of those guys that were banned, but I do understand why they were shown the door out of here for the greater good at the community.

While I hate confrontation, I'm hoping you can see why he is the way he is. That he truly has this place's (and memberships) best interest at heart, and that I consider him the big brother I wish I always had.

I love you and consider you my family Jeff!!
Put the cork back in the wine bottle John.