• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Bombing" of the Troops Overseas *now with pics***

here we go....what a group we have here. You guys were very generous with this stuff!

cigars002.jpg

cigars003.jpg

cigars004.jpg

Looking at the 3 BUNDLES, mine seem insignificant.

You're the hero for doing this, Hillbilly!

salute.jpg

makes a guy feel proud to be a part of this airlift, thanks hillybilly! :cool:

Just wanted to know if there is a place to add Addresses of fellow BOTL's downrange? I've got a good friend down in Iraq who would love some smokes and stuff to brighten his war weary day...

And let us know when your doing this again, I want in on the next run! :thumbs:

First bomb has landed. Just received an email from Ryan

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Thanks a ton for the cigars Erick! I just got them tonight. I tried the Montague. It was excellent. I'll try to get you some smokin' and jokin' pics :) Hours and hours of enjoyment in that box. Thanks again dude!

Ryan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.3/254 - Release Date: 2/8/2006

I know it must suck to be stuck over there, but damn I bet these guys get some good ass Herf time in.....

Hillbilly Steaks said:
Guys, I'm still waiting to hear back from these guys with some Pictures! Haven't forgotten about it.
[snapback]292594[/snapback]​

As much as I'm sure we would all love pictures, these guys have "some other stuff" on their minds. Erick, let me know when another package is going out! I'd love in.