• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boobies 4U!NSFW

Hello boobies! :love:

Looks like she glued on some pencil erasers.

The boobs are fake and she looks a little thick in the middle. Don't you have anything less flawed? :whistling:

Those look delicious!

Don
As we keep saying, taste is subjective. Horrible for me :whistling:

Brian

I agree here, those puppies are aftermarket, I much rather the real thing.

Agreed, but bro, thanks for taking the snap and thank you for sharing. They are still boobies, after all.

The boobs are fake and she looks a little thick in the middle. Don't you have anything less flawed? :whistling:

Mr. Wylie, your inexperience is a shinin' through... :)

Can't we all just get along?

Boobies are almost always good.

Most often times they even are awesome in every way.

So glorious.

Let us not fight over them brothers. Let us relish in how weird but totally good they feel in our hands...

Can't we all just get along?

Boobies are almost always good.

Most often times they even are awesome in every way.

So glorious.

Let us not fight over them brothers. Let us relish in how weird but totally good they feel in our hands...

In our hands? :rolleyes:

I have always found that my tongue and lips enjoy them even more! :cool:

If your going to ruin your body and get fake ones, at least see a good doctor.

As I have said before. You need to link pictures like that and not post them. It isn't a hard concept to grasp people.

As I have said before. You need to link pictures like that and not post them. It isn't a hard concept to grasp people.

AVB has that right,

It is very nice eye candy, but it is worth advising to change that to a link if possible.

We have to keep ourselves a little clean.

That said, it is a nice picture :rolleyes:

...and all that about us getting along...and boobies. :p

Sorry,my bad.I will remove it.I don't know how to make it a link(not that computer savvy yet) so I'll remove it.

Sorry,my bad.I will remove it.I don't know how to make it a link(not that computer savvy yet) so I'll remove it.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! I didn't even get a peak!!!!!!!!!! :angry: Send me the link and I''l fix it for you. :)

Let me get this straight...

He took the picture. He uploaded the picture. He posted the picture. And now he can't link to the picture??

:0

Wasupwidat??

*Hiss*Boo*