• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Booom!

Lopaka

That flyer guy!
So someone reads my profile and notes that in order to get my Snail Mail you have to either know someone or PM me. So, the PM comes, I give addy and I know to border the house and warn the mailman.

Well incomes a package...a very big box. I'm looking at it, wife thinks...what is that? I don't know. Open this box and KABOOM!!

Dog goes flying out the back, my bird just got fried (BBQ anyone?), fish are now sushi, and the cats are now bald. Wife had some protection where she was sitting and my son was upstairs at the time. They survived.

Wtrfwler1, not only did you send some really sweet smokes, the MUSIC is AWESOME!! Got some great old Rush live songs! I'm going in the back, get a nice smoke and a nice glass of scotch and Fly by Night!!!

Brought to you by the letter Z

Lopaka

Open this box and KABOOM!!

Dog goes flying out the back, my bird just got fried (BBQ anyone?), fish are now sushi, and the cats are now bald. Wife had some protection where she was sitting and my son was upstairs at the time. They survived.

Lopaka

Now that's some funny chit! :laugh:

nice play...

Just a little something to get you in the mood for the upcoming tour. Enjoy Bro.