• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bo's Cigar Lounge Long Beach, CA

JWSmokey1

I am not sure if someone else has posted about this yet, but Bo's is hosting a Rocky Patel Event on Friday 12/18/09 from 5pm to 10pm.

I have not been to an event at Bo's yet so I can not vouch for it. I am just passing along the info.

Here's the address:

4501 E. Carson Street #114
Long Beach, CA 90808

Phone: 562-429-5600

Is anyone going?

I am not sure if someone else has posted about this yet, but Bo's is hosting a Rocky Patel Event on Friday 12/18/09 from 5pm to 10pm.

I have not been to an event at Bo's yet so I can not vouch for it. I am just passing along the info.

Here's the address:

4501 E. Carson Street #114
Long Beach, CA 90808

Phone: 562-429-5600

Is anyone going?

I'll be there along with a few friends as well. Events at Bo's are always a good time, even if you aren't a fan of the cigar maker featured at the event. There is always food, so come hungry. :thumbs:

Im glad I found this! I might stop by and pick up some RP's as I haven't had the pleasure as of yet.

I can't make it tonight. I am bummed.

Was there yesterday and hung out for about a quarter of an Oliva V Maddie and shot the BS with Bo.
Cool guy, comfy chairs, nice TV. Wish I had more time. BTW I nubbed that cigar with a toothpick in traffic. I bet it looked funny! That was a great smoke.
Have fun guys!

I could not make it out as well tonight, and man was I bummed!

I had a great evening tho, my gf, her parents at Houston's in Manhattan Beach.

Maybe next time, because I want to meet some of your characters! :D