• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell Pass II - IN PROGRESS

Ok Georgey. I got to SC and went next door to grab your package. But he had sent it today soooo the DC# is 0308 2040 0002 4607 0134. Thanks a lot guys for having me in this pass. Sorry again, it truely was not my intentions for this to go this way.
Chris

It appears that our PASS may be landing at its final destination today!
:thumbs:
"USPS.COM said:
Label/Receipt Number: 0308 2040 0002 4607 0134

Your item was processed and left our NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 facility on January 11, 2009. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

pipesmiley.gif

The pass is in my hands. I am at work now so it will be tinight when I get home before it is opened. I will try and get some pictures tonight if not I will atleast give a update.

I took a picture last night and will email it to Tim later. The package was in great shape with a really nice selection of tobacco. I still can't beleive I won things like this are not suppose to happen to me. Thanks everyone for letting me play and a special thanks goes out to Tim for getting this started.

Congrats! This was definitely a great time...I would love to be involved in the next one!

Nice job Tim!

-Adam

Sorry for the delay George, I was out of the house this morning. Thanks for sending it.

Here is George's picture:

lpspass.jpg

Enjoy!

Sorry i didn't get a better picture. I was hard to get it all in the picture and still be able to tell what was in the containers.

Thanks again lots of good smokin in that pile.

Wow... I dropped out of existence since Dec 6. Great pass everyone. I have really enjoyed the Boswell blends that I picked out. Now, aromatics are not usually my thing but I have to say the Boswell blends are high quality and they are alternative. I have been saving the G.L. Pease Barbary Coast for the spring I guess.

If anyone has any comments about their takes please let me know I would be interested in what people found to be better than they expected.

I've really been enjoying the Southport quite a bit. My first intro into VaPers and I really like it.