• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell's 30th Anniversary

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
I just want to take a moment to honor the 30th anniversary of Boswell's. To be in business for that long shows that they do things the right way. I thoroughly enjoy my Boswell pipes, and though I've never met anyone at the shop in person, I know from my phone and e-mail dealings (as well as the word of friends) that they are a class act all the way.

Happy 30th anniversary to the Boswell's. I hope to be there some time in the future to raise a bowl in the future.

:thumbs:

My brother-in-law Dan and I attended the Boswell Celebratory Pig-Roast yesterday. Great time as always. Jody did a great job on the pork! J.M. had 10 amazing boxed pipe sets made just for the occasion, I wish I'd have taken some pictures. They also had Padron 44's and 45's by the autographed box! Good time, and a great event by people who learned the correct way to treat customers a long time ago. :thumbs:

They are a class act. I have dealt with none others like them. I myself am dying to make it up there sometime. It is a LONG drive from Texas, but I will make the trip one day. I wish that it had not fallen through last summer. If only my buddies work had not screwed him over on his vacation the week before. I am sure that was a good time to be there for. Seeing this post gets me to thinking though, once I close on my house the 25th I might need to celebrate... Maybe a new Boswell is in order! I may have to give JM or Dan a call before long.
B

What type of pipes were the 30th anniversery pipes?

My brother-in-law Dan and I attended the Boswell Celebratory Pig-Roast yesterday. Great time as always. Jody did a great job on the pork! J.M. had 10 amazing boxed pipe sets made just for the occasion, I wish I'd have taken some pictures. They also had Padron 44's and 45's by the autographed box! Good time, and a great event by people who learned the correct way to treat customers a long time ago. :thumbs:

Congratulations fellas! These guys are just great to deal with, not to mention they make great, quality pipes. Anytime I have needed anything they have been right there for me; they are very informative and extremely helpful. Heck, I even called em up one time and told them to send me the pipe he liked the best. I can tell you I wasn't disappointed. Congrats again guys, sounds like you had a great time.

Brandon