• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell's - Chambersburg, PA - May 17

handyman dave

Newbie - Still old but not dead yet!
Anyone up for a gathering at Boswell's new upstairs lounge on Saturday May 17th? I am thinking 1 PM - 4 PM.

I have spoken with JM Boswell and his very well stocked walk-in humidor as well as his renowned pipes and pipe tobacco will be available so there will be PLENTY to smoke. :thumbs:

We can't have any booze due to local issues :angry: but JM has offered coffee, water and soft drinks to "wet our whistles."

JM closes up for the week at 4 PM so we must be out by then ... however, we can have a good time before that. :D

Before the site crash I think I had heard from Dsav101, Brewmeister, and Mr_Wolf.

Anyone else interested??

Oh man, oh man. I wish I could go to this. One of these days I will hopefully be passing through that area, and get to enjoy a visit at Boswell's shop. :blush:
B

I might be able to head up there. It would be great to meet some of you. I'll talk to my boss to try and not to work that day.

It does not look good for me. My youngest son's senior Prom is that day as well as my Father's 76[sup]th[/sup] birthday, between the two my HERFING time will be limited. I'll know better after my son, my wife and my mother let me in on the plans for the day. We'll see...

Well, how is this looking? It looks like it could be as few as 2 of us or as many as 5 or 6.

I would love to know who is in and who can't make it so that we will know who to expect.

Wish I could make it, but have to work till 6pm :( I have heard of his pipes, but where is his shop?

I would love to go, too bad I live in Chicago. That drive may be a little long for me. One of these days though.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. Hopefully some other time!

Hope we get some people to go today. :) Otherwise just you and me Dave! lolol. Should be a great time!

Don

Is this still happening, and if so, what is the head count? I may be able to make it... :thumbs: :D

I think 4-5 people was the count when I talked to Dave. Hopefully this happens with some stragglers as well lolol. Hope to see ya there Tim!

Don

Wonderful time yet again Dave and Tim! Even though only a few people it was a blast. :) Enjoyed the company, sticks, and convo!

Don

Thanks guys! It was fun and, as always, good to see you!

Boswell's new lounge is terriffic and it is a very comfortable place to relax and smoke.

We really should do it again on a Friday evening as JM suggested. 6pm-12pm or something like that and we could arrange food and have beverages as well.

I'm in favor of it. Let's figure out a date when a number more of us could make it and get it planned!

Thanks again guys!

Hi Mark,

JM says he can arrange bargain rooms at the hotel across the street for those traveling a distance who don't want to to drive home, especially if in "altered" condition at midnight.

It would be great to have a chance to smoke & talk brother!

Maybe towards the end of June?