• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bourbon County Stout

tomthirtysix said:

I am having a hard time getting in touch with Christo and getting the beer that I traded him for.  Has anyone on here heard from him recently.  I see that he is active and all, but I can't find any posts from him.  I have sent him several pm's and I am not getting a response.  Hope a fellow brother is OK.  Thanks,

Kendall

I am having the same issues.  Four PMs over 2 weeks and no response.  Paid for the beer, he sent me a PM with the tracking number and all it says that was picked up at the UPS station where he lives.  He did say 2 weeks ago he would look into it, but that was our last contact.  Hope everything is ok.

Frank

Has he read the PMs?

Sweets - did you get your beer?

No, he hasn't read the PMs since May 2nd.  I asked for an update on May 7th and again yesterday.  If package was damaged or something happened to it otherwise, I'm fine with that.  I'm just looking for some feedback from him.  It's not about the money I paid him, it's just the fact he's not responded and I can understand if life has gotten in the way for a while.  I do hope he's ok and I'm sincerely thankful he attempted to satisfy some fellow BOTLs with a suds request, particularly for those he doesn't know.

Frank

Just an FYI, the alerts for PM's can be a bit wonky.  I know I'm not the only one that has had PM's waiting for me that I had no idea were there.  Hope everything is okay with Christo and this gets worked out.  Other than family isht, not much excuse for taking a bunch of beer and money and then forgetting about deals that were struck.

I don't know him personally but I did receive my 4-pack in excellent condition.  He was quick to respond to all of my messages.  My last contact with him was also on May 2nd, the delivery date of my shipment.

ilikefishes said:
As far as him being active, that doesn't mean s ton to me. I always show as active, just because my laptop is always signed in at home.

Right. That's why I asked if the PMs were shown as read, as opposed to just going off his "last active" time.

Christo did respond to my PM today, stating he's been busy wrapping up school, new job and new residence.  He indicated he would look into the hang up with UPS, find more beer or return my money.  He sounds genuine and with everything going on, I'm good with a little more patience.  

fjldo said:
Christo did respond to my PM today, stating he's been busy wrapping up school, new job and new residence.  He indicated he would look into the hang up with UPS, find more beer or return my money.  He sounds genuine and with everything going on, I'm good with a little more patience.  
I got the same message.

Cool.  Keep us in the loop on this.  Sounds like he bit off more than he could chew.  It happens.  The important thing is he keeps his end of the bargain.

The Black Cloud said:
Cool.  Keep us in the loop on this.  Sounds like he bit off more than he could chew.  It happens.  The important thing is he keeps his end of the bargain.
Yes, people don't understand sometimes how hard it is to ship beer. You need it packed with bubble wrap, and tight.

Anyone heard anything since the last updates? Have any PMs been read and not responded to?

Have not had any follow up correspondence. I will reach out to him this weekend and keep you all posted.

Just received mine. Everything was good. But it was a miracle. They should have all broke again.

I think it should be noted that Christo hasn't chimed in to explain his situation.  It would help his reputation a great deal.  Just saying.

Just received mine. Everything was good. But it was a miracle. They should have all broke again.

Good to hear you received yours.

I heard from him last on May 17th. I sent him a PM earlier today. Will see how long it takes to respond. The original tracking number still shows "picked up" at his local UPS. If I don't hear from him I guess there's not a lot I can do.

Still waiting for mine too. Really if its a problem I have no problem of him just refunding me the money.

Is there anyone else besides fjldo and Sweets who haven't received their beer yet?

The Black Cloud said:
I think it should be noted that Christo hasn't chimed in to explain his situation.  It would help his reputation a great deal.  Just saying.

Yeah, if he hasn't updated Sweets and fjldo (I assume that's everyone) by now, this is unacceptable. His profile shows him logged on last night at 11:17pm. Even if he isn't actively logging in to CP, it's late enough at night that he's firing up the laptop for something and can't take 2 minutes to respond to anyone?

fjldo - what is your tracking number, and the date of your last PM to christo, did he read it, and the last date he replied to you?
Sweets - same info, except your tracking number. I think that's in the thread somewhere already.

Tom,

The only tracking number I got is this one: 1Z70V81T0393304085 It shows under investigation on 4/30/2013.

My last contact of him was: on May 17th that says:

David,

I really apologize for dragging this out - finals, new job, let life get in the way a little bit but still not an excuse on my part. Pursuing the insurance for any kind of compensation was a total loss with them. I have 8 more bottles ready to ship probably Monday at this point. 

Best,
-Chris

Its Ironic that the man who made the request can't get the damn beer lol. I just recently asked for a refund awaiting reply. 

David

Sweetrice80 said:
Its Ironic that the man who made the request can't get the damn beer lol. I just recently asked for a refund awaiting reply. 

David

Let's take care of that then!  Send me your addy via PM and I'll send a little beer package.