• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOURBON - SCOTCH - RUM - TEQUILA - COGNAC

Pyrat Cask 23. A wonderful dark sipping rum. They also make a Planters Gold Pyrat XO Reserve, and a Pyrat "Pistol" that is good.Ron Zacapa Centenario, is also a very good dark sipping rum, I do not think you would be unhappy with any of these, IMHO.

I don't really drink liquor, so I can't say. I'm more of an exotic beer guy.

Beer drinker myself(and not the watered down swill like DuD or miller). I have consumed many wines, ports, liquors, whiskey and bourbon and my true love lies with the Hopps and Barley. I sometimes compare a good beer to a good cigar, It is a complex variety of a good blend which is rarely mastered, but when it is look out.

I agree Ed. I often match up a good cigar with a good beer. Pete's Strawberry Blonde is a favorite of mine. It's a lighter beer, with a powerful aroma of strawberry's. I like German Beer every once in a while (Warsteiner, Bitburger). I tend to favor the darker beers. I find beer drinking and cigar smoking to have alot in common. I often pick up the taste of chocolate, vanilla, mallaces (sp?), fruitiness (is that a word?), etc of a good exotic beer. There's alot of good micro-brewed beers out there.- Rod

Havana Club 7 for my rum choice, but have an unopened bottle of Ron Varadero 7 year that I have been told is better than the HC.
German or Czech pilsner beers or Mexican beers.
Don't drink bourbon, but have some Maker's MArk for company.
CAN'T drink Tequila. :)
Russian Vodkas, straight up or martinis.
Small batch Root Beers too!

Like Matt, I also have the Ron Varadero 7 year old and I like it quite a bit for a light rum. I would suggest that you stay away from the Ron De Cuba Liberacion 7 year old though. Not a good Island rum.Sam,
You might want to forget my rum recommendations, LOL!