• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bowmore Darkest

slowhand

Bowmore Darkest has been a favorite scotch of mine. However, I can no longer find it for less than $70+tax here in Arizona. I also cannot get a retailer to ship to Arizona.

Can anyone suggest an alternative? I love the tast and profile of this wonderful bottle. I'll still keep it around for every now and then but I need a regular scotch that wont keep me broke.

Thanks

Are you sure www.wineandliquordepot.com or www.hitimewine.com won't deliver. They deliver damn near anywhere.

I know hitimewine.com will not ship to Az. I will have to check out wineandliqourdepot. Thanks for the tip. I would love to pick these up for 37.99.

You know Darkest is being phased out so buy it soon if you want one. If worse comes to worse, I can buy one here and ship it out to you. Should be between $50-55 delivered.

Give Binny's a try too. AZ doesn't show up on their list of non-ship to states. www.binnys.com I buy from them all the time.

AVB said:
You know Darkest is being phased out so buy it soon if you want one. If worse comes to worse, I can buy one here and ship it out to you. Should be between $50-55 delivered.
[snapback]182188[/snapback]​

No I didn't. I jsut bought a bottle last night for $70. If I can get one of the places to ship to me, I'll just buy a case or two. Binny's is $219 which is a good price.

Thanks again.

Thank you AVB. Wineandliquordepot.com is a go. Now all I have to do is buy it all up before they phase it out. It is a wonderful scotch.

No problem, glad I could help.