• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Box codes from 2008

Just to be clear....the 4 and 8 are just that...those numbers...NOT a 4 or 8 digit code in addituon to the SOA and Date.

Thanks,

The SOA is a factory code...btw. ;)

Is that the French spelling?

I think people aren't understanding your question because of the title of your thread. The thread should have been have you seen a digit on 2008 below the Box code information. That is just me I could be wrong. You know I've been accused of being mean amoung other things :rolleyes:

Can't understand either of you. Must be French. :sign:

I checked a few boxes from '08 and I can't say that I've noticed any additional digit or letter.

I checked a few boxes from '08 and I can't say that I've noticed any additional digit or letter.

--------------------------

Now this is impressive:
CP Newbie
pip.gif

Group: Members
Member No.: 957

previous post - Posted on: May 24 2004, 03:15 PM

------------------------

Thanks for checking! :thumbs:

No extra digits on my boxes. I have a few more that I will check when I make it home.

Maybe you could send me the box for inspection Gary. I'd be more than happy to look over it for you.

:p :p

Now this is impressive:
CP Newbie
pip.gif

------------------------

popcorn.gif

LOL

...has anyone noticed another number stamped BELOW the date/code?

ie:

SOA
Jun 08
x

x=a number(4 and 8 in this case)

Coincidentally my box has the same numbering. :whistling:

SOA = Safe Operating Area (this place is certainly not that :sign: )

Is SOA a box code or something? :sign:

Anywho. I have only one box from '08 and there is no extra digit under the code. It's a box of PSD4.

Who would we contact to find out about these digits? Hmm....

Is SOA a box code or something? :sign:

Anywho. I have only one box from '08 and there is no extra digit under the code. It's a box of PSD4.

Who would we contact to find out about these digits? Hmm....

The vendor.

Now this is impressive:
CP Newbie
pip.gif

------------------------

popcorn.gif

LOL

You can't always judge a book by it's cover. The fact that I haven't participated much on this board doesn't necessarily make me a newb to cigars. I'd naturally take my answer with a grain of salt given the stats. No skin of my back :sign:

You can't always judge a book by it's cover. The fact that I haven't participated much on this board doesn't necessarily make me a newb to cigars. I'd naturally take my answer with a grain of salt given the stats. No skin of my back :sign:

I know your note was to Andy...but...feel free to chime in on some other stuff. It's nice to get more feedback on shtuff! :thumbs:

Now this is impressive:
CP Newbie
pip.gif

------------------------

LOL...Shane is the poster child for reading more and posting less.