• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOXING

I haven't seen a boxing match lately. I love boxing though. Mike Tyson is probably the toughest boxer right now. I'd like to see him fight some more... :)

He still does hav a chance, as long as he doesn't go into the ring hunry.LOL:) Actually, he does if he can get his head on straight. He's got the ability but his head isn't where it needs to be.

I guess You never heard about my fight! :)W Girls can be more violent than Men!(I wouldn't back down till I took the brunt of her strength in my poor stomach!)

Some people still appreciate the art of boxing. I would not dismiss Roy quite so quickly, IMHO.

I respect your opinion. And you make some very good points. I will have the privilege of attending the
Trinidad/Hopkins fight. So, my opinion just might change.But, as you pointed out, we have never seen Roy truly tested as of yet. I also, would like to see Roy fight up to his full ability. And I believe that we just might get to see that. If the fight goes through as planned, IMHO.