• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boy am I glad this day is over .....

Sorry to hear about the loss of your good friend. Hopefully better days lie ahead.

So sorry for your losses, on both accounts. :(

Sorry for your loss. Wishing you better days in the future to balance this day out...although I know it does not take away the pain of the loss of a good friend.

Who can explain life? Very sorry to hear about your loss of your canine,,,,I don't know how I will deal with the loss of mine when he goes ( Norman ) as this dog is like a son to us. Losing a job is so traumatic and depending on you deal with it says alot about who you are. I am retired now but have alot of experience in how to teach others about interviewing for potential jobs. There is a very defined way to enter a job interview and the ones who have the knack to engage their interviewer will be the one who walks away with the job. let me know if you need tips as I was in Human Resources for about 15 years and worked for a Fortune 500 Company as a Plant Manager, Safety Engineer, Human Resources Manager, Director of Operation, Field Manager and Instructional Manager for Plant Operations. I wore my share of hats and know the industry pretty well as far as what Managers look for in worker applications.

Sorry for your loss, I know how you feel I had to put my 12yr old female pit (Deja) down this year she had cancer.

Brian

Sorry to hear about your dog, David. My best friend passed away a couple years ago. I ain't puttin' no more dogs down. I just can't deal with it any longer.

Doc.

Sorry to hear about your loss, i believe everyone has to go through it, better days are ahead. Keep your chin up! :thumbs:

Sorry to hear this, David. One day at a time my amigo! :thumbs:

Sorry to hear you had to put your dog down and on the last day of your job to boot.
Hang in there.

David,
Just got back from on the water... and man that sucked reading this. Sorry to hear this finally happened - it's never easy. I've had to put one down, and had one pass away in the yard on me... neither was easier than the other.

Hang in there Amigo... we'll be thinking of you, and I'll give my guys a little scritch for ya.

:(

So sorry to hear of your troubled day David. It's never easy, those kinds of things.

Hang in there and best of luck going forward.

Gary

Sorry for your loss, David.

(I know I'm a couple of days lat, but I was out of town)

It's never easy for sure, pets are such a huge part of most of our lives. It truly is losing a a member of the family.

Best wishes to you and the family and I wish you success in your upcoming job search.

David sorry to hear about your smoking buddy. Better days are ahead!

David,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I had to put my beagle down at the young age of three a few years ago, and it broke my heart. I'm not far away, so let me know if there's anything I can do.

Sean

Losing those we love is really the pits.
So sorry to hear of your loss.