• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Braces/Yellowing

joshmickelson

So, at the age of 25, I recently got braces with clear brackets. I have noticed since smoking a couple bowls from my pipe that the brackets are already starting to yellow a bit. Anyone have any experience with this? I have been trying to brush after I smoke. I just don’t want to go the next 2 years without enjoy my smokes! Haha.
Thanks,
Josh

If the material is anything like other dental accessories then they probably can't be whitened. Not for certain though. I have 3 fake teeth in the front from when I was a kid and they don't whiten while my others do. Ask your orthodontist.

So, at the age of 25, I recently got braces with clear brackets. I have noticed since smoking a couple bowls from my pipe that the brackets are already starting to yellow a bit. Anyone have any experience with this? I have been trying to brush after I smoke. I just don’t want to go the next 2 years without enjoy my smokes! Haha.
Thanks,
Josh

They are going to yellow somewhat regardless. Try using Rembrandt Whitening Toothpaste with baking soda + peroxide... it works better than any other toothpaste, IMHO.