• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brand new Humidor, 1 month old...

Good Gawd! For a cigar newbie you sure jumped into the deep zone! Enjoy the smokes, I am very jealous!

Wow...that's one of the best collections I've seen on here so far. And my wife think I'm obsessed with Cigars. :whistling:

OMG! Tell me you live in Toronto! Maybe we can be friends and you can bring me back a box of Cohiba's the next time you go? ;)

Wow, f-chatters on here too! I knew these pics were familiar.

You came back with one fine collection. So which are you going to smoke first? If I didn't say in my PM, that's a beauty of a humidor and great collection. :thumbs:

Got back yesterday from Cuba and the humidor is running out of space. Two more Montecristo Sublimes, One and a third Partagas Culebras, One Cohiba Siglo VI, Two Montecristo A's, a tubed Bolivar, couple of Habanos hammers for opening boxes, few boxes of matches, two bundles of peso cigars from two regions, one box of five Guantanamera Cristales (I know, I know, girlfriend said I should get them just for kicks, whatever, shes the best and encourages all of my hobbies), two cases of Cohiba cigars, a bottle of "Un toque" perfume, some minature dominoes, a fortaleza in a tiny glass bottle, and a few other little trinkets. Good thing I keep an extra humidor at my girlfriends family's house, one at 5ta y 16, and another one at an undisclosed location(LCDH).

Will try and post pictures later, harddrive on my Macbook died, using different PC.

Got back yesterday from Cuba and the humidor is running out of space. Two more Montecristo Sublimes, One and a third Partagas Culebras, One Cohiba Siglo VI, Two Montecristo A's, a tuberd Bolivar, couple of Habanos hammers for opening boxes, few boxes of matches, two bundles of peso cigars from two regions, one box of five Guantanamera Cristales (I know, I know, girlfriend said I should get them just for kicks, whatever, shes the best and encourages all of my hobbies), two cases of Cohiba cigars, a bottle of "Un toque" perfume, some minature dominoes, a fortaleza in a tiny glass bottle, and a few other little trinkets. Good thing I keep an extra humidor at my girlfriends family's house, one at 5ta y 16, and another one at an undisclosed location.

Will try and post pictures later, harddrive on my Macbook died, using different PC.
Never mind pictures. I'm really concerned about your running out of space so quickly. My address is in my profile. Just send whatever you can't fit to me, and I'll make sure to take care of them. :whistling:

You came back with one fine collection. So which are you going to smoke first? If I didn't say in my PM, that's a beauty of a humidor and great collection. :thumbs:

Thanks for the compliments on the humidor, really liked the design on it and I got a lot of room to work with, overall, I'm extremely happy with my purchase, just weatherstriped the wholes humidor a few days ago, and with about a pound of 65% Heartfelt beads, she's holding steady humidity, trying not to open it as often, but the aroma of the cigars is so overwhelming that I have to open it every so often, even if I don't have the time to smoke.