• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brand New

Hey Karl! Welcome to our herf happy home :D ! Hope you enjoy CP and the wide range of characters within it :cool: ! (By the way, that smarta$$ Preembargo is my husband - so remember to give him as much hell as possible when you can! ;) )

Getting to know me:

Cigars:

Full bodied, large ring, maduro's are fine, but I prefer the look of the standard wrapper. Robusto's are my favorite size since I rarely have the 2 hours to devote to a good churchill. I love the CAO Extremes, Top end Monticristo's, the Padron Anniversary series, and the old Bahia Gold line, (When they got really popular 3 or so years ago, the quality of these cigars went right down the crapper). I am terrible at remembering cigars, I had a journal I was keeping, but it was lost somewhere between Michigan and Chicago when I moved. Maybe I will find it when I move back??

Bourbon/Scotch:

Jim Beam White Label is my casual drink, Shifting to Knob Creek as the situation dictates. Johnny Walker Black is always a good choice as is Elijah Craig. I have to agree with AVB, (see Cigar Pass Forums > The Good Life > The CP Saloon > Liquor / Liqueur / Shots) Woodford Reserve is not worth the premium price.

And seriously folks, any Chicago area CP'ers wanting to hook up for a herf, lets get it started before I head back to the wasteland that is Mid-Michigan.

Oh yea! I almost forgot, when do I earm my decoder ring?

Another welcome from MO. Enjoy your stay.

Howdy Karl and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida (Soon to be Cornwall-On the Hudson, NY)...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

mrjinglesusa said:
preembargo said:
FYI, you don't get the unabridged abbreviation decoder ring until after you learn the secret handshake. Hmmm...Who's teaching that this month? :whistling:
[snapback]195893[/snapback]​

I think Leebo, but I haven't seen him in awhile. Welcome to CP Karl. :thumbs:
[snapback]195896[/snapback]​

Wait, that's not a handshake!!!!! :laugh: One disturbing avatar...