• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Breckenridge Brewery's Vanilla Porter

MAS_Puros

Me as a wee one with my bottle of Abyss
Well I was gifted a Breckenridge Brewery's Vanilla Porter and some other beers, as well as a few sticks ;), it was the perfect gift to cheer me up this weekend, when having a really bad day the last thing I expected was a package on the weekend.

Sunday I had Black Chocolate Stout with a NY Steak and potatoes ... I was warned about the alcohol flavoring but having it for dinner was a great combo. I enjoyed this alot!

Then last night .... WOW ... I had the Vanilla Porter and I have to say this was an awesome brew. I'm in love! :blush: :love: This was very smooth and flavorful beer, and the recommendation that I drink it with Padron was the perfect pairing. I had a PAM Maddie Principe. :thumbs: I have to see if I can find any around these parts and snag them all up :rolleyes:

I can't wait to try the other 2!

Thanks again Brian ...

... Mike

Sounds great Mike, nice play Brian I have been looking for that Vanilla Porter myself any ideas on where I may find it? ???

Ever since Avalanche I've been wanting to try some of Breckenridge's other stuff, just can't find it much in my area. I'm going to check out this botique beer shop this weekend and hopefully come up with something from them. I'll definitely be on the look out for the Vanilla Porter.

Sounds great Mike, nice play Brian I have been looking for that Vanilla Porter myself any ideas on where I may find it? ???
Breckenridge is a Colorado Brewery so I would look there first.

I've had their oatmeal stout, and it's OK but nothing special. It sounds like that isn't the case with the vanilla porter though. If you find the oatmeal stout, go with Samuel Smith's instead. I'll see if I can find any of their other stuff locally.

D

breckenridge is all over the place here. (charlotte, nc)Anyone wants it just let me know.

I wasn't nuts about the Vanilla porter, personally. It was certainly drinkable, just not my cup of tea (or mug of ale, rather). It looks like I tried a sampler pack from Breckenridge a couple of years ago, and wasn't nuts about any of the beers. I see that I did like the pale ale fairly well, but my notes have it fairly weak for the style, which is probably why I liked it (not a pale ale fan, I usually find them too bitter).

I found a place that sells a lot of the Breckenridge stuff, I made my own 6 pack with 4 different types of their beer, all great. Vanilla Porter and Avalanche are my two favorites so far. Pale Ale is also good.