• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brown Derby

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
There is a wine and party store near me that is a franchise, I think, but is going out of business. Everything in the store was 1/2 off. By the time I got there, there was only limited wine left. Still managed to pick up 12 bottles of stuff that was not collectable, but drinkable for sure. Got a dozen Hemmingway Signatures for $4.50 each, a box of AF858's for $80.00. Also got 4 bottles of mediocre but drinkable bourbon. I got in on the second day and almost all of the good stuff was gone. They had a couple of $200-300 Scotch left but I wasn't sure if it was worth 1/2 that. Cigar punches are $1.00 and cutters are $.65. No really good cigars left and the starting prices were kinda high anyway.

Anyway, I did get a bottle of Michter's Straight Rye Whiskey. Single barrel stuff. Thankfully I only paid $11 bucks for the stuff as it was "matured at least 36 months".

Too bad I did not get there yesterday morning. The store had top shelf stuff and a friend of mine spent $3600 on wine yesterday to stock his cellar. Oh well we'll see how the 36 month old stuff tastes. :laugh: