• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bruno

ill echo the general vote here...i thought borat was genuis, i thought bruno might be the worst movie ive ever seen.

I just saw this movie. It was funny but very stupid and offensive (not to me) but 12 people got up and left the theater.

If a person goes to the theatre to specifically see Bruno, then gets offended and walks out; that person is a moron, and my only wish is that they trip and fall facefirst into their own hot and heavily-buttered popcorn.

Get a clue. Offensive is what he does. It's like dialing in Howard Stern and then calling the network to complain about his "you've got a great set of tits" comments.

Parking is on the right. The path to jumping off a bridge is on the left.

I just saw this movie. It was funny but very stupid and offensive (not to me) but 12 people got up and left the theater.

If a person goes to the theatre to specifically see Bruno, then gets offended and walks out; that person is a moron, and my only wish is that they trip and fall facefirst into their own hot and heavily-buttered popcorn.

Get a clue. Offensive is what he does. It's like dialing in Howard Stern and then calling the network to complain about his "you've got a great set of tits" comments.

Parking is on the right. The path to jumping off a bridge is on the left.

Bingo!! Well stated.