• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bundle or Low Cost Cigar Reviews

It is that time again for brave volunteers to come forth!! :) I need three volunteers to review some low cost / bundle cigars for the good of the group, brave souls to sacrifice their taste buds for the leaf. If you are interested in reviewing about 4 to 5 cigars please PM me with your name and a good mailing address to send them to. It will be a couple of weeks before I will get them out but I want to set it up now. I and the rest of the board thank you in advance for this above and beyond the call to duty in pledging your taste buds for the good of the group.

I will use the first three that will PM me. I hope that I find three brave volunteers!! Let the games begin. Thanks again.

HOOOAAHH!!

I thank you fine volunteers. We now have all we need. I will post who they are and when I will send out the packages. Let the games begin!! HOOAAHH!!

Sorry, maybe I missed it but, I couldn't find reviews for the second batch that got sent.

The reviewers we have for this batch are the following:

1) Souldog24ca
2)Kingantz
3)Jnknzz
4) The Green Monkey
5) Punk_lawyer

We wish to thank this brave volunteers. I do think that in this next batch we will find some interesting cigars. I will post here when the packages are sent. As always, please let the cigars rest in your humi for a couple of days or week or so to get use to the new climate. Let the games soon begin. :)

Thank you for including me...I have heard an Old Chinese Curse of "May Your Life Be Interesting" so I guess we will see how interesting these cigars are going to be! I am looking forward to it.

The reviewers we have for this batch are the following:

1) Souldog24ca
2)Kingantz
3)Jnknzz
4) The Green Monkey
5) Punk_lawyer

We wish to thank this brave volunteers. I do think that in this next batch we will find some interesting cigars. I will post here when the packages are sent. As always, please let the cigars rest in your humi for a couple of days or week or so to get use to the new climate. Let the games soon begin. :)

Gentlemen,

The packages have gone out, finally!!! If you can, just post here when you receive them. I would recommend to let the cigars rest in you humi for about a week or more before you smoke them to let them get acclimatized. Hopefully, by then I will have a separate link for each of the cigars you will be reviewing. Again, thank you for doing this. There may be some good ones in the bunch and this will really add to our database here. HOOOOOAA!!! :)

I'm lookin' forward to reading the reviews! SJM... you ARE the MAN for doing this!

:thumbs:

mac

I still owe you some SJM. I will try to get them in for you....I am SO SORRY about putting these off. At least now they've had time to rest :whistling: :sign: .

Kingantz reporting for duty! Thanks for letting me participate, much appreciated!

The chicken just landed.

Holy Moly! I wasn't expecting that much weight! I'm going to have to create a temporary Tupperdor to house all these dudes.

Beyond my initial shock, my only impression thus far is that something in the package smells faintly like some sort of sausage product.

The chicken just landed here too. I agree that the collection is LARGE to say the least. I didn't get the sausage with mine...that sucks because I am pretty hungry right now.

Seriously though, these appear to be some quality smokes. We shall see!

Thank you very much for the package...I am amazed by the offering here: You are the MAN, SJM. I am in your debt and I will recall your generosity.

Mine just landed today...wow!! I get home from training out of town with an overflowing travel humidor(out of town Anejo-finds are the best ;)). Then my ole lady hands me this package and I almost drop it; it's sooo damn heavy. I had to grab a tupp from the kitchen and throw some bovedas in. I am completely out of room again...I fuggin hate when that happens. :whistling:

Thanks again, SJM, for the great chance to try some new sticks. BTW, those extras look "just ok." :sign: :thumbs:

Derek

All I can say is WOW! A huge box of some mighty nice looking smokes landed at the house today. All are resting in the wineador for a spell.

Thanks very much SJM for the "extras" in there. Gonna really enjoy those!

I still owe you some SJM. I will try to get them in for you....I am SO SORRY about putting these off. At least now they've had time to rest :whistling: :sign: .

Don't worry about it. A cigar is not as good unless you have time to enjoy it. When you feel like lighting it up just do and thanks for the last round.

All I can say is WOW! A huge box of some mighty nice looking smokes landed at the house today. All are resting in the wineador for a spell.

Thanks very much SJM for the "extras" in there. Gonna really enjoy those!

Gentlemen,

Just for the record, those "extras" are for you enjoyment as a thanks for doing this. The 'extras' were in a separate bagie with a note in them. Don't feel you need to review them unless you want to. The cigars for review were in another bagie with no note.

I will post a separate thread for each cigar. Just for your information, all the unbanded cigars are just different sizes and types of Famous Value Line #500 Honduran. All the rest should be banded.