• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bundled Cigars...

Smokyballs said:
Plascencia TKO's are a great deal for the money. You can get them for less than $40 a box. Decison Bundles are another good deal. Newman tobacco,they are machine made but not bad for the price point.
[snapback]288843[/snapback]​

I smoked a TKO last week and it was awesome!

I remember picking up a single Decision maduro from the store this summer and really liking it. Do you guys carry those in bundles/what do they go for?

IgwanaRob said:
it's hard to beat this weekly deal from CI: http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/spec_wkly.asp (IT Super Fuertes are one of my favorites)
[snapback]288688[/snapback]​

I was just about to post that CI weekly deal, glad I decided to read the rest of the thread before I hit enter. I jumped all over it when it hit my Outlook last week :cool:

So yeah Super Fuertes at that price is a steal!

atuck said:
THESE aren't too bad. They get pretty good with age on them as I have recently found out.
[snapback]288428[/snapback]​

Why did your link take me to the Drew Estates ACID page... ??? :0

I usually buy RP the edge maduro seconds
RP vintage 90 or 92,and sungrown seconds
La Floridita maduro(needs 3 months minimum or they are bitter)
Famous 3000
Any Flor De Oliva's

There is a good deal on Famous 3000's going right now. I've heard that they are the Oliva Series X. If that's true, they should be awsome. I've got a bundle on the way.

I've never heard of the Oliva Series X before.
I love Oliva cigars and these are great.
I just got these in today from the Famous sale.

Atuck - your link gives me famous acid cigars - is that correct?

My favorites: (no reason for the order)
Consuegra
Nestor Reserves
Tierra del Sol
Cuba Aliados Cazadores
Padron Fumas

CigarsInternational has 2nds between $31-$44 for a bundle of 15,fresh too.
Atlantic has 25 bundles between $59-$69
Google is my friend.

edit;
If you want the edge seconds,corona has em' for $49 a box of 20.

I agree with Jeff B, The JR Alternatives, JR Cuban Alternatives and Connie #9 are all great bundle cigars. You get a pretty decent deal for what amounts to $1.25-$1.50 a stick.