• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Burly recomendations?

Fyodor

I've been smoking a lot of Boswell's Burly and really enjoying it, it's the only Burly I have tried so far and I wanted to pick up a few new ones to try. What do you Burly smokers out there suggest? I've heard C&D makes some good Burly but I'm not sure where to start.

GL Pease, Cumberland: damn good
Barbary Coast:slight touch of brandy

Peretti's BPC:Burley Plug Cut
DD: My favorite from them

Peter Stokkbye Cube Cut, Danish take on burley...pretty good, especially considering the price

C&D : Old Joe Krantz
Safe Harbor Flake another flake burley

I'm not a huge burley fan, but I like Butternut Burley from pipesandcigars.com pretty well. It's one of Scotty's Bulk Blends.

I've got some Old Joe Krantz coming. I can't wait to try it. I've been told it will turn me into a big burley fan.

Wessex Burley Slice, supposed to be a close replacement to Edgeworth Sliced. (Don't see it myself, but....)

Solani Aged Burley Flake.

Pipeworks & Wilke Nut Brown Burley.
Like you, I'm a big fan of Boswell's Premium Burley as well.

Between P&W and Boswell's I get all the tobacco I need to my liking....

give the prince a try.

it's just simple burley. nice pipe aroma, slightly nutty but solid tobacco taste.
nothing complex, but it's been around for over 100 years for a reason.

Gawith, Hoggarth Kendal Kentucky - if you want straight up and fairly potent burley. Also Solani Silver Flake is another good one.