• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Butts on the beach.

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
Had a well needed and last minute getaway to the beach over the weekend. Not the best weather as it was a lil' cool and cloudy. Not alot of sun but the kids had to play on the beach anyway. Since I'm still out of alot of activity I got some time to just sit or stand at the waters edge. Just so happens that a Montecristo #2 from feb03 found it's way on the beach saturday afternoon. This was great as there were only 15-20 people spread out and nobody complained about the smoke. I would of felt bad telling them about the quality of my choice ISOM and that they would have to deal with it as smoking is allowed on the beach. I did find some stogie butts in the sand half smoked, must of been some bad ones to just smoke half.
Sunday was boardwalk day and a Olivia "O" torpedo maduro strolled slowly down the boards and hungout outside shops while the wife and kids shopped. I think more people just looked at me like I was crazy for enjoying this smoke out in public. A few actually took notice while I still had the band on, probally wishing their wife would finish shopping so they could go smoke somewhere.
Monday late in the afternoon after some rolling storms a CAO Brazilia Amazon, which is a huge 6"x60 smoke wandered around watching the people fish in the heavy surf. The kids could only get in about knee deep so they got a sand fight going with some others who wanted to play.

All in all not a bad weekend , but wish I got more sun. Got another week coming up the last week of july..... beach herf?

Always good to have a relaxing time while smoking a stogie.
Beach herf sounds like a great idea. ;)

I've walked many a cigar in Ocean City over the years, never got a nasty comment or glare from anybody. :D

Yup, there's nuttin' like a great ceegar while relaxing on Daytona / New Smyrna Beach. Spent this past Saturday at New Smyrna Beach surf fishing and enjoyed a BBF and then a Partagas Coronas Senior while catching sand sharks all day. We went there to catch Pompano & Whiting but no we had no luck. Might had to do with the weather, it was in the upper 90s and sunny as hell..... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D