• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buying REAL Cubans Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drumaster615

So I'm dying to get my hands on some REAL Cohibas... I found

LINK REMOVED BY CP

and

LINK REMOVED BY CP

Are these sites to be trusted? Should I be weary about buying Cohibas online? Anybody used these guys? Please help! Thanks!

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS SOURCES
(THAT MEANS, DON'T TALK ABOUT CUBAN CIGAR RETAILERS)

If you had gone to the correct forum to post this, you would have seen this.
Cuban cigars are illegal in the U.S.

If you want to become a contributing member here, then after a while I'm sure you can find the answer to most any question you have regarding cigars. Otherwise feel free to leave.

49105main_popcorn.jpg
Big-gulp.jpg

candy-bars-twizzlers-dstop.jpg

:sign: :sign: :sign:

If you want to become a contributing member here, then after a while I'm sure you can find the answer to most any question you have regarding cigars. Otherwise feel free to leave.

Easy there, buddy. One of the sites I mentioned is ADVERTISED ON THIS SITE.

We do not discuss Retailers. The Advertisements are for those members overseas, that can legally purchase.

You broke a rule, and asked about this on your first post. I wouldn't tell us to go easy, reap the whirlwind for your actions.

Read carefully!

Even though there are adveristments, they are not meant for US citizens. We have many foreign members, so get an education by reading about the forum.

What is it of late with people that do not have reading comprehension skills?

It's amazing! There seems to be another one popping up every minute!

I sent him a PM guys. Let's wait to see how he reacts before we pile on any more and chase him off. It may have just been an innocent mistake.

The ball is in his court.

I sent him a PM guys. Let's wait to see how he reacts before we pile on any more and chase him off. It may have just been an innocent mistake.

The ball is in his court.

New Thread he started here. Might have been before the warning PM though.

It was, I saw that as well......................Now the balls in his court. Will he make the asshat move and be booted from here, or will he read the rules, say "My bad", and eventually settle in to be a respected contributing member.

Enquiring minds want to know. ???

Edit to add: I guess I got my answer. He's checked out already.

My 2 cents, if everyone just ignored these posts and reported/PMed Rod or some such, I think the purpose is served better.

I'll now go back to ignoring these type of posts. No point in arguing with the majority of these guys, and the ones who made an honest mistake will read and correct it anyways.

My 2 cents, if everyone just ignored these posts and reported/PMed Rod or some such, I think the purpose is served better.

I'll now go back to ignoring these type of posts. No point in arguing with the majority of these guys, and the ones who made an honest mistake will read and correct it anyways.

This is correct, Rod has asked that these threads be pointed out to him!

Read the rules. Discussing sources is against the rules here. If you do it again, your account will be terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.