• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's Dogpatch Pass

Please don't forget to PM me when you're ready for this to be moved to the Completed section.

Thanks,
Dave ;)

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Yep, I'm still alive and kickin' boys!!! Sawwy, so sawwy, for delay. I am not much thinkin' I am forgetting about this pass yes? LMFAO Anyway, I tried to post the details of this pass earlier in the week and couldn't get on to post, so without further delay here is the final contents of the pass as it landed at BW's house:

FIRST THING'S FIRST: A couple a great big "thank you's" to the very nice sticks that were put "in the dirt" for the ol' Worm. This means you Leebo for the most generous and uncalled for BTL...I know how much this stick means to ya' and just remember, BW always pays what he "owes"!!! :sneaky: It'll just come when you least expect it!!! :p And to my main man, who's busier than I am, Vern for the couple of Climmax systems he threw in for a fallen battle commander. BTW, it's NOT over Vern, just watch your smelly, sneaky vermon ass up there in Poorland!!! (I NEVER spell this right, my wife wonders what the hell I've been checkin' out on the net "Oh don't worry honey, my cigar buddy bought this company!! OH ****!! Er, damn, I spelled it wrong AGAIN!!!!) :0 And to my duck buddy Kenny, for the heads up and recovery of the Diplo #4. I actually had it out today and was gonna burn it, but decided to wait until tomorrow afternoon when I'm shooting Doves out of the sky like they were mf'in Talibans with wings!!! (So much for me ever being politically correct, " HEY!!! that dove's wearing a frickin' turban!!!)
:sneaky: :lookup: :D
Anywho, thanks a lot for the personal gifts guys. And also to everyone who participated in this pass, many of you WENT WAY WAY ABOVE PASS STANDARDS and gave me a mini-bomb with your puts. Thanks guys, your generosity and fellowship will not go without notice or repayment! :thumbs: :)

OK final contents:

AF Short Story
VSG Corona Gorda
Opus X #4
Opus X #5
Punch Punch 99
BBF 00
Epicure #2 '99
BCJ '01
Punch Churchill '99
SLR Regios
Partagas SD4 (although I didn't find this one...hmm)
AF Untold Story
Ramon y Ramon (Partagas 150)
Cuaba Divino
Opus X Super Beli
RyJ Churchill ISOM
AF Don Carlos Beli
Opus X Churchill
VR Churchill '98
Ramon y Ramon (Corona Gorda?)
RyJ Exh#4 Cabinet '00
Boli Corona Extra '00
RyJ Cazadore '99
Partagas Presidente' '00
RAG '00
Sancho Panza ISOM
Dunhill Cabreras Tubos
Sosa Pyramid #2 Maddy
Cohiba Red Dot Churchill
AF Hemingway Classic
BBF '00
Partagas Short '01
Sancho Panza Beli '99
AF Anejo 48
SLR PC '98
SP Non-Plus
VSG Illusion
Cohiba Sig III '99
Quai Panatella '94
Diplo #7 '85 :0
RyJ Pyramide '00
Monte #2 '99
Partagas Lusi '99
RyJ EL '01
Punch Punch '99
Padron Magnum Maddy '00
Diplo. #2 '98

That's all she wrote folks....this was one AMAZING PASS fellas, I am indebted to your generosity. Now y'all start some frickin' passes so I can pay y'all back!!! Dang, a man sends out 20 cigars and gets 47 in return? HEck ,that oughta' be illegal, the idea here is to get shed of some good cigars to you guys, not pile up on EXTRA PREMIUM SMOKES!!! :p :0 :sign: Regardless, a big thank you for ya'll playing in my pass and for being ever so patient with me. It is much appreciated and will not be forgotten.

Stay tuned for BW's upcoming "I'm Back" Pass!!! LMAO

Later on BROTHERS!!!

BW :thumbs:

BW...It's good to hear/see you are back. :D I was startin' to wonder if we'd hear from ya again. ;)

Glad the pass made it back to ya and is in great shape. You started a great pass and deserve all the smokes ya got in return. :p

Take care........

SSKYDIVNEKD :sign:

:D Thanks my redneck brother!!! :p Hey, don't sweat hanging on to the pass...it weren't no big deal bro!!! You're still a first class passer in my book!!! :thumbs: Plus, you know the ol' BW woulda' got all his kin folk in the back of the pickup and been a headin' straight up that ther I-75 towards Newport with the shotguns loaded up to claim our bounty!!! LMFAO!! GLad to hear from ya; Floyd!! Hey, we need to get lined out on LOL II pretty soon bro!

BW :D