• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

C-bid shipping?

beaucredo

hard work and self sacrifice
Hey guys. I was wondering how long C-bid takes to ship something out. I won a bid 9 days ago, and not only have I not received my item, under the items won spot on cigarbid it says that there is no tracking number avaliable at this time. I have my shipping set to daily not weekly. Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes from winning the auction to receiving the goods?

They ship mine on thursday & i receive on monday. If your settings are daily it should ship next day I would e-mail them. C-bid has allways been quick to ship.

Hey guys. I was wondering how long C-bid takes to ship something out. I won a bid 9 days ago, and not only have I not received my item, under the items won spot on cigarbid it says that there is no tracking number avaliable at this time. I have my shipping set to daily not weekly. Can anyone tell me how long it usually takes from winning the auction to receiving the goods?

go to bids won and look at the confirmation, it will give a travking number

go to bids won and look at the confirmation, it will give a travking number

It reads "no tracking number available at this time"

Ok, I know how you feel. I won a bid friday and then i won a bid on monday. On wednesday they shipped them out separately but on the same day. They have this thing if you win multiple items they wait 2 days after the last item you win. I hope this helps.

CBid shipping through DHL is AWFUL. It probably has more to do with DHL than with CBid. My shipping is weekly, and more often than not, it's not on it's way until Friday or Monday. When I asked about different carriers, they told me they would ship it USPS, but for all orders over $50 (ummm..... all of them) I would have to pay insurance as well.

ed: Their shipping for the "first item" is kind of high. You should really change it to weekly, and try to do all your shopping in a Friday - Thursday time frame.

I won 3 items last Wednesday, shipped Thursday and received them via DHL today Tuesday in Washington state.

Might just be a fluke. Get a hold of CS.

Mine's also set up for weekly delivery so I don't know how the daily is run. I do it to combine my packages. They usually ship out Friday or Saturday and I'l receive it either Tuesday or Wednesday. I haven't had a problem yet.

CBid shipping through DHL is AWFUL. It probably has more to do with DHL than with CBid. My shipping is weekly, and more often than not, it's not on it's way until Friday or Monday. When I asked about different carriers, they told me they would ship it USPS, but for all orders over $50 (ummm..... all of them) I would have to pay insurance as well.

ed: Their shipping for the "first item" is kind of high. You should really change it to weekly, and try to do all your shopping in a Friday - Thursday time frame.

I would do weekly, but I dont order that much online to begin with, so I figured I would get my orders quicker on the rare occasion I win something. But 9 days with no tracking number is ridiculous

I won 3 items last Wednesday, shipped Thursday and received them via DHL today Tuesday in Washington state.

Might just be a fluke. Get a hold of CS.

If they dont come tomorrow I will get in touch with CS. I won another lot on sunday, so that shouldn't have delayed my shipping especially since I have daily shipping

Edit to add: Thanks for all your advice guys, I really appreciate it.

If they dont come tomorrow I will get in touch with CS. I won another lot on sunday, so that shouldn't have delayed my shipping especially since I have daily shipping

It could be that braves emblem you have on your profile. I think they only ship swiftly to Phillies and Mets fans!
Greetings from METS country...Lets go Mets!

It could be that braves emblem you have on your profile. I think they only ship swiftly to Phillies and Mets fans!
Greetings from METS country...Lets go Mets!

Lol...Probably. So you know Tomthirtysix is a Mets fan, you guys gan have yourselves a pity party together at the end of the year :sign: . It is surprising to see how many NL East fans there are in CP.

Mines set up daily. Normally I recieve the item 3-4 days after auction end(I'm a cbid addict). But I have a 5er of 8&11's and it still isn't here! It's going on 8 days now. Not sure what the deal is. First time they have been this late. Got a few packs coming from there and 2 boxes from CoH coming in. REALLY hope they arrive this week, I'm on nights next week and really really don't need the wife intercepting these....lol We just had the "Stop buying cigars everyday" talk! :whistling:

(I'm a cbid addict)REALLY hope they arrive this week, I'm on nights next week and really really don't need the wife intercepting these....lol We just had the "Stop buying cigars everyday" talk! :whistling:

You too huh? ???

Yea, Gotta get my stash built up! Gonna look real cute with that huge humidor filled with 500 sticks :( . I'm working on it though!

My last shipment from cbid was a bit strange.
I have daily shipping, and recently won an auction
on Sunday.

Usually cbid would email me Monday to confirm
my win, then email me Tuesday with the
shipping info. I live within 1 day shipping of
cbid, and usually receive my smokes the same
day as I get the email saying they shipped.

But the Sunday win wasn't confirmed until Tues.,
and the shipped email came on Wed., but the
cigars didn't show until Thurs. or Fri. Very
unusual for cbid.

Also, cbid changes shipping methods for me
at random. Sometimes it's DHL, other times
it's USPS Priority. Either way it s/b one day
in transit from PA to So. Jersey.

Perhaps the opening of the new store is affecting
service a little.

But after 9 days wait I would definitely be on
the phone with CS.

Chemyst :cool:

Now the order I won on Sunday has shipped, but not the one i won 10 days ago...I think i will contact Customer Service.

I got a message back saying the item I ordered is no longer available...and they offered to send me something else. I asked for a refund and havent heard back yet. I just figured I would keep you guys apprised, also...Has this ever happened to any of you?

Wow, that sucks. How is it no longer available if they had it up for auction? What was the item you won?

Wow, that sucks. How is it no longer available if they had it up for auction? What was the item you won?

It was a ten pack of ancient warrior, the ancient warrior size. I wondered the same thing, if it were up for auction, how could they not have it?