• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cabaiguan Experts

Cira

I was at my local shop today and he offered up a new stick from Cabaiguan so I grabbed one. I'm smoking it now and it's fantastic so I went to the Tat/Cab reference to see what it was and I can't find any trace of it. Is it something new?

Sorry for the crappy mobile phone picture but it looks like the regular Cab label with a silver and white border. It measures maybe 5 1/2 x 54 I think.

IMAGE_00005.jpg

I just checked my reciept and it says it's the Exclusivo Guapo. I guess I should have looked there first. Good eye. :)

Wow is this tasty. I'll assume it's something new considering I don't find any reference to it online anywhere. I'm headed back to pick up some more tomorrow and I encourage you all to grab one when you see them. :)

Is that the Guapo?

Edited for spelling...

Yep... Cabaiguan Exclusivo Guapo (5 5/8" x 54)... has an Ecuadorian sungrown wrapper on it... a bit spicier than the regular Cabiaguans due to the wrapper. They just came out on Monday 7/23/2007.

Is that the Guapo?

Edited for spelling...

Yep... Cabaiguan Exclusivo Guapo (5 5/8" x 54)... has an Ecuadorian sungrown wrapper on it... a bit spicier than the regular Cabiaguans due to the wrapper. They just came out on Monday 7/23/2007.

mmmm SG cabiguan, the reg. cabi's are a nice mellow cigar that needs a kick, I need to try these!!

Is that the Guapo?

Edited for spelling...

mmmm SG cabiguan, the reg. cabi's are a nice mellow cigar that needs a kick, I need to try these!!

I'm not a huge fan of the regular Cabs but this thing knocked my socks off, it was awesome.