• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cabaiguan Maduro by Pete Johnson

Jimmyhaze

Maduro Maniac
Anyone try the Cabaiguan Maduro yet? I think this is the first Pete Johnson maduro I have seen.
I love Tatuaje cigars and a maduro wrapper. So hearing about the Cabaiguan Maduro was
like seeing Reeses Peanutbutter cups for the first time. Two things I love put together to make
something amazing.

edit pics added

2652_65695546595_690126595_2096185_7974533_n.jpg

2652_65695566595_690126595_2096187_7127368_n.jpg

2652_65695576595_690126595_2096188_5451196_n.jpg

2652_65696386595_690126595_2096198_2979350_n.jpg

If you have smoked the El Triunfador, it's basically the same smoke, just a different shape and size.

I just picked up three of these at one of my locals. Probably fire one up this weekend.

I doubt he's had the Triunfador if he's just learning about the Cabaiguan Maduro which was released at least a year ago.

FYI La Riqueza is another Pete Johnson creation that uses a conn. broadleaf wrapper and is excellent.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will have to try El Triunfador, sounds awesome. I did not realize this is old news, I have not seen them on the market until recently.
It is good to see maduro wrappers on Pete Johnson creations, I love the flavor of the dark, sultry maduros.

I ordered a box of Cabaiguan Maduro and I cannot wait to taste them.

So many choices, not enough room/money.

This year looks like it is the year of the Maduro Tatuaje

You mean like the one in the back? I'm letting that and the 2nd one sit around a bit before I smoke em. Smoked the J21 today...

thefamily.jpg

Pics Added.

Put these bad boys in the humidor to let them rest for a while. I cannot wait to try them.

I generally enjoy mild-med strength cigars, and I realize others don't always, but I really enjoy these. They're certainly full on flavor. I'm also a big fan of the regular cabaiguans, and to a lesser extent, the guapos.

If you have smoked the El Triunfador, it's basically the same smoke, just a different shape and size.

I just picked up three of these at one of my locals. Probably fire one up this weekend.

Triunfador and Guapo Maduro are not even close to the same blend

Man, those pics are a thing of beauty. There's just something about looking at a full box of cigars that just puts my mind at ease!

Triunfador and Guapo Maduro are not even close to the same blend

I also remember reading something that was saying the Triunfador was a Cabaiguan maduro lancero. Not sure where I saw it though.