• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Callin out Tomthirthysix and Irish

LOCAL669

Okay, I willing to bet that the Phillies will have a better record than the Mets do at the end of the season. This is a long bet to watch but I am willing. Lets see if you can say the same for the Mets.

Good luck brothers your gonna need it.

I'm game. Premium fiver for the better overall record at the end of the regular season. Sound good?

You on, and to spice it up a bit a cigar for every series won between the two. If thats not cool I am defenitly down with a premuim blind fiver.

Good Luck bro, I think... what take that back... I can't wish the Mets good luck ...LOL

You on, and to spice it up a bit a cigar for every series won between the two. If thats not cool I am defenitly down with a premuim blind fiver.

Good Luck bro, I think... what take that back... I can't wish the Mets good luck ...LOL

Sounds good to me. They play 6 series vs each other. Only problem is, one is a 4 game, and one is a 2 game. So for those, there may be splits in those.

Okay no problem we can either flush the tie or decide some sort of tie breaker. For instance, however scored the most total runs for that series take the series. We have time to tweak the stakes, I suggest keep it fun I am down with anything.

Looks like Mark's taken care of, anybody else want a little action on this? As far as what the wager is, I'm open to whatever.

Okay, I willing to bet that the Phillies will have a better record than the Mets do at the end of the season. This is a long bet to watch but I am willing. Lets see if you can say the same for the Mets.

Good luck brothers your gonna need it.

Sorry it took a few days to get back to you on this, I actually was just poking around and realized there was a sports sub-forum tonight. :blush:

I'm down for a premium 5er for the better overall record at the end of the season if the bet's still on the table.

EDIT: I'll throw another non-monetary wager on top that'll probably hurt more than losing a handful of good smokes. The loser has to change his avatar to the winning team's logo, and put a userbar/banner for the winning team (of the winner's choice/creation) in his signature until the end of the World Series...

You got Irish, I down with a little action. I have Tom already so if smellysell wants your bet you can do that to. Pm and let me know if you want to do it Irish.

Later bro.