• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CALLING ALL POKER PLAYING BOTL'S

Love to see some new blood, or just some that we haven't seen for awhile!! Come join us this week! Hope to see you there . .post in the Hold 'em forum if you plan to make it . .

FYI . .8PM MDT, 9CDT and 10 EDT is start time.

alexgtp said:
when are the premium/habano games?
[snapback]227496[/snapback]​

Currently we are just playing on Weds night for 3 stick buy in with a structured payout scale that you can view in the Hold 'em forum. Most of the weekly game posts have it. Sticks should be in the $3-$5 range each. However, that said, anyone can set up a separate game for any date or time. This just has been going for a few months.

I'd love to play if there was a way around using paypal (don't need then to ruin another bank account)

Have ya'll started doing tournaments, where the blinds increase, or is it still the same way as in the past?

ALostTexan

ALostTexan said:
Have ya'll started doing tournaments, where the blinds increase, or is it still the same way as in the past?

ALostTexan
[snapback]227578[/snapback]​

Provided we have 5 or more, we play at the tourney table where the blinds do increas automatically.

Looks like a great group this week so far, couple newbies and a lot of return guys...keep em comin! I would love to see our first 2 table night!!!

I cant garantee, but I just might make it tonight. My schedule has changed and I dont have to get up at 4am anymore! :thumbs:

See ya, JV

im making a new rule as of now.

the first wednesday of each month is a "premium" or "isom" night.

all in favor say "i".

marcsheldon said:

all in favor say "i".
[snapback]228504[/snapback]​
I

marcsheldon said:

all in favor say "i".
[snapback]228504[/snapback]​

Nay.

1 game that night maybe. But I think we should just move the premi game(s) to another night . .

Back