• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling All So Cal BOTL

adrian,

is there a list somewhere with all of those attending (10/18 and 10/25)?

If I can help you fella's win a participation contest, I will show up, but regrettably it would not be until darn near closing time for the Hilton. That goes for both of the proposed dates. I don't know if that's of any help to you. If it's of no help, just let me know. If anyone has a late curfew, I'm an incredible night owl. Let me know of that as well, please.

I'll be there tomorrow at around 9:30. Looking forward to meeting everyone and to smoking my first Tat!

I'm going to try and make it tomorrow. I'll be there on the 25th for sure.

If I can help you fella's win a participation contest, I will show up, but regrettably it would not be until darn near closing time for the Hilton. That goes for both of the proposed dates. I don't know if that's of any help to you. If it's of no help, just let me know. If anyone has a late curfew, I'm an incredible night owl. Let me know of that as well, please.

Thanks to Brian's (Infinity) generosity we have been awarded a box of smokes. :thumbs: As previously stated it would be great to get as many BOTL together it would be great to see you again. I too am a night owl and plan on being out late those nights. :thumbs:

adrian,

is there a list somewhere with all of those attending (10/18 and 10/25)?

Yes,

Actually I have been updating my intial post and those of whom have stated specific dates are noted those who have just commited say "In'. Hope this makes sense chew?

Thanks for making Rod's Glendale Hilton Herf a total success. :thumbs: Due to the overwhelimg representation we are going to change the venue to Arcadia? for next Thursday 10/25. I will try to post better info as soon as I have it, thanks again and hope to see you all there again. For those that did not make it out we will be waiting for you to represent. :thumbs:

Thanks for making Rod's Glendale Hilton Herf a total success. :thumbs: Due to the overwhelimg representation we are going to change the venue to Arcadia? for next Thursday 10/25. I will try to post better info as soon as I have it, thanks again and hope to see you all there again. For those that did not make it out we will be waiting for you to represent. :thumbs:

Damn! I want to go!!!!

Adrian,

Great job with the herf! I think everyone had a great time, and it was especially great to see all the new guys. I sure hope they continue to come out! :)

Next Thursday will be a lot of fun. If it's ok with everyone, I saw we hold it at Matt Denny's in Arcadia. I'll PM you the info Adrian, then just create a new herf thread for 10/25.

Again, great job at bringing everyone together Adrian!

Adrian,

Great job with the herf! I think everyone had a great time, and it was especially great to see all the new guys. I sure hope they continue to come out! :)

Next Thursday will be a lot of fun. If it's ok with everyone, I saw we hold it at Matt Denny's in Arcadia. I'll PM you the info Adrian, then just create a new herf thread for 10/25.

Again, great job at bringing everyone together Adrian!

Leah and I had a great time. Nice to go to such a big herf! See you on the 25th!