• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling All Survivor Fans

IBQTEE1

Its All About Zen in 2010!!
Ok, this is my first contest so be gentle. I am going to give away a fiver for the person who picks the winner of this upcoming Survivor: Gabon. If more then one person picks the winner then I will throw the names in a hat and pick a winner. Please note that this contest is going to be a couple of weeks long. So, it will be a nice Christmas present?!?!?! Please get your pick for winner in by Noon on September 25th.

In celebration of my brother's birthday I will pick a winner from all who enter by Sept 24th to receive a little gift in honor of my brother Todd. He is going to be 36 on the 25th. The "birthday gift" will be sent out on the 25th.

I'm going with the lawyer, Dan Kay.

Thanks for the contest!

Geoff

I would have gone with Randy, but Sean beat me to him. I'll take Ace.

And thanks for the contest. :thumbs:

Congrats on you first contest.

The good news is that by the time Survivor is over, the sticks you are giving away will have a lot of age on them. :laugh:

Brian

Before MattR picks, I'll take the female with the biggest implants.

Hello we have a winner for the 1st part of the contest. My friend Tom popped over last night and I asked him to pick a # and he said three. And who had the #3 post but Sean. Congrats.

PM me your address.

DC # 0703 8555 7491 1018 5773

Hello we have a winner for the 1st part of the contest. My friend Tom popped over last night and I asked him to pick a # and he said three. And who had the #3 post but Sean. Congrats.

PM me your address.

DC # 0703 8555 7491 1018 5773

Kristin,

Thanks for the contest! Both of the contests I've won have been via random numbers of one source or another.

Cheers,

Sean