• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling on all SAN DIEGANS

Angel Smoke

CP Newbie
Can any San Diego locals help me out on finding some good spots on all of the SD area for cigars? Even areas such as Oceanside, Escondido,Ramona etc would be great as long as it is around the perimeter! I am a newbie and knowing my city spots is needed research, even if you are not from SD or CA but know people that can help out please tell them.
Thanks

Any one can search the internet as much as they want but talking to the ones with the hands on experience is much better don't you think so? You don't have to go through the trouble of trying to teach internet search techniques, it's OK.

Ouch... I was hoping for a ;) or a :D . But alas there are none in Angel's post...

I saw your status update and ran right over to help you as fast as I could. I used the forum search feature, but wasn't sure what to search for. By chance, I used the search terms "san diego," and you know what I found?

Your search for the term san diego returned 1000 results

Imagine that.

I saw your status update and ran right over to help you as fast as I could. I used the forum search feature, but wasn't sure what to search for. By chance, I used the search terms "san diego," and you know what I found?

Your search for the term san diego returned 1000 results

Imagine that.
I really like you, more of a cool headed gentleman, thanks for the tip there!!!!

There's no need for that Angel... He was just telling you that search is your friend here. I guarantee the SD question has been answered before, as Tom showed, in his post. I'm not gonna be the guy that quotes the "New to CP rules" stuff. But search is really your friend here. I wasn't trying to be an ass in my previous post, I just think your post could have been less "snarky" (for lack of a better word) that's all.

There's no need for that Angel... He was just telling you that search is your friend here. I guarantee the SD question has been answered before, as Tom showed, in his post. I'm not gonna be the guy that quotes the "New to CP rules" stuff. But search is really your friend here. I wasn't trying to be an ass in my previous post, I just think your post could have been less "snarky" (for lack of a better word) that's all.
I'll remember that I promise, thanks again Q! didn't think you were trying to be an ass either, cool cool cool

In two of the four topics you've started on CP, it's been recommended that you use the search function to answer your most basic questions. Both times you've been a asshat in your replies. If you want to continue to go down that road here on CP, you will become a punching bag right up to the point that Rod bans you permanently. Read the rules, then read the new member guide, and then check your attitude at the door. There is a world of great knowledge here right at your finger tips if you choose to use it. If you choose to keep challenging everyone that tries to point you in the right direction, your time will be short here. Choice is yours.

I'm not gonna be the guy that quotes the "New to CP rules" stuff. I wasn't trying to be an ass in my previous post, I just think your post could have been less "snarky" (for lack of a better word) that's all.

Ok Q, I'll be that guy....no nevermind. Hey Angel, quit being a condescending prick, will ya? I am trying to be an ass with my post because it's obviously what you want. You're awaiting that post you've been "fishing" for over the course of this thread, so here it is. Go ahead and run with it little fella, you'll be gone by tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Any one can search the internet as much as they want but talking to the ones with the hands on experience is much better don't you think so? You don't have to go through the trouble of trying to teach internet search techniques, it's OK.

Taste is subjective. Just like I may enjoy one cigar and you not, the same will hold true for shops. Precisely how you might respond to a proprietor wearing assless chaps and nipple rings is different from how I might react.

Taste is subjective. Just like I may enjoy one cigar and you not, the same will hold true for shops. Precisely how you might respond to a proprietor wearing assless chaps and nipple rings is different from how I might react.
I agree taste can be subjective based on one's preference, you are also right this criteria will apply for shops. But assless chaps and nipple rings are not my preferences, that i'm sure we can both agree on.

I agree taste can be subjective based on one's preference, you are also right this criteria will apply for shops. But assless chaps and nipple rings are not my preferences, that i'm sure we can both agree on.

I actually disagree with you Angel, on this one. I happen to be a connossieur of fine, high quality, Italian leather assless chaps and titanium metal nipple rings (thanks for the info. and tip Lurch).

Slow down, and slow your roll. I've met mmburtch , smoked with the guy, and he's got a hell of a sense of humor. I have also herfed with Sneeds, spoken at length personally with Jonesy, talk to Tom on a regular basis, and I know beyond the shadow of a doubt the Q is good to go.

That freakin' stated, NONE of us know you. As Brent pointed out, 2 of the 4 threads you've started on CP, you've been nothing but a asshat and a jackass in your replies to basic basic questions that can be searched on here. WE DON'T KNOW YOU, and every time you piss in someone's Cheerios on here, the less we're going to want to get to know you, and the end result is your implosion and a banhammer. It'd do you well to listen to him.

SLOW...DOWN. Okay? You pissed on Rod, you've pissed on Matt, and you're just rackin' up a body count of people here. I'll be honest, I do know of some good spots in SD from experience, but your tactless response to Matt and your overall attitude makes me so disgusted that I suddenly don't remember. :angry:

souldog24ca said:
I happen to be a connossieur of fine, high quality, Italian leather assless chaps and titanium metal nipple rings

Just when you think you know someone they blind side you from left field! Although now that I think of it, the assless chaps will work well at the Mud Run. Less chafing!

I personally don't see anything wrong with assless chaps... They're comfortable, airy, and stylish! :D

As far as I can tell, Angle Smoke is the only one in this thread that has a problem with Assless chaps. Thus, the reason our recommendations would be wasted.