• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling Tat whores

fca_blake70

Being the Tat whore that I am I found a good price on a box of 233s, but I already have two boxes of RC 184s. Looking for opinions of which is 'better' and whether I should dive in and get the bigger sticks.

I don't know... I think you should buy the box and send them to me. I'll let you know then.

I will take some of either when you offer up 5ers... :sign:

The RC-233 I've had was noticeably more mild than the RC-184, great if you want a really long smoke with good flavors that won't leave you green at the end.

I have only smoked the 184 at this point, but have a 233. The 184 was fantastic, and the 233 does not have long left to live.
B

I have only smoked the 184 at this point, but have a 233. The 184 was fantastic, and the 233 does not have long left to live.
B

I'm in the same boat. The 184 I had was fantastic and complex from start to finish. My 233 has one day left....

B

I'm in the same boat. The 184 I had was fantastic and complex from start to finish. My 233 has one day left....

Shoot me a PM when you guys finally set spark to them and let me know what you think. If the 233 is milder than the 184 then I may have to pass but more reveiws are warranted. At the end of the day, it is still a Tat.

I believe you have to try it out yourself. Worst case In My opinion, if you have a good deal on a box of those 233 and end up not liking them. There is a good chance you will get your money back selling them on CP. Now the key to this is, making sure you got a good deal. No one here will pay more than what they have to. You need to find out yourself if you will like them or not. Everyones opinions and tastes are subjective to their own personal belief.

My .02

David

B

Shoot me a PM when you guys finally set spark to them and let me know what you think. If the 233 is milder than the 184 then I may have to pass but more reveiws are warranted. At the end of the day, it is still a Tat.
In the end, yes, it is just a Tat. But in the beginning it's a $22 Tat. I would expect this Tat to be the Tat of all Tats. But if it's not, oh well, life goes on.

That is a hell of a tough call. Both are rare and both are not cheap.

I have only smoked the 184 and it was some time back. I will save my rant on how good it was just by saying I wish I had more.

Have fun with whatever you buy, I am sure no matter what you will not be disappointed.

If the deal will last for you, maybe consider waiting and buying both.

I figured I could move the unwanted 233s if I didn't like them. As for the "it is still a Tat" comment, I meant that since it's a Tat it's worth trying. I love Tats and anything from the P series to the 184s are worth trying at least one of. The forum was for advice on whether to dive in and buy the box and after seeing the replies it's apparent that if I didn't like them, I'd be at no risk of being stuck with a box -1. The choice seems apparent to me.

Being the Tat whore that I am I found a good price on a box of 233s, but I already have two boxes of RC 184s. Looking for opinions of which is 'better' and whether I should dive in and get the bigger sticks.

184s are more flavorful/interesting, IMHO.

I have yet to try either, but I have a 184 waiting for a long day with nice weather. If you don't like the 233's I'll buy one from ya :)

I've smoked both the RC223, and the 184. I prefer the 184 over the 223 for a couple of reasons some here have already stated.

The 184 is much more flavorful and complexed, than the 223. For me personally because of the length of 223 and that fact it is more mild in flavor than the 184 it just gets to be too long of a smoke for my taste. In either event they are very tasty and both pack flavor just that the 184 is more my liking, enjoy at least the comparision between the two.

If the deal is right and you like it go for it, besides it appears if you end up being disappointed by the 223 there are plenty of takers for what you don't smoke. :thumbs:

I have smoked both and as Adrian stated I think the 184 is more complex and a little more powerful. The 233 is a monster of a cigar and the one I smoked (at Stinkis') took me about 3 1/2 hours!

I still haven't tried the 233 that I have sitting. You definitely need to budget a good amount of time to get through one.