• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Camacho Liberty 2009

Rbantz

So after a long and hot day I decided to stop bu the Tobacco Merchant and have a cold beer and a smoke. In the humidor there has been a large black box calling my name, the Camacho Liberty 2009. I have heard many stories comparing it to the 2005 Liberty, and when something is usually compared and spoken so highly of, it must be a good smoke right? Well I have not had the pleasure of smoking an 05' but this 09' was amazing! From the first puff to the last, there was a plentiful array of spices and body. The foot was very smooth and spicy while the body started to stand out after the first quarter. About half way through the spices really kicked in and moved more towards a full bodied smoke. The finish calmed down to a nice medium body with subtle spices and plenty of flavor. I started the smoke with an Oktoberfest and this was a perfect combination for me. Near the end I swithced to a Double Chocolate stout but one sip and it started to cover the flavor of the Liberty so I set it aside until I finished. If you are able to get your hands on two of these limitied stogies, smoke one and save the other. I am going back to buy a couple more to save for later. The wrapper has changed from last years barber pole to a very sweet habano wrapper but it still comes in the cedar coffin wrapped in tissue.
3688470912_48c89d9868.jpg

I've had two of these so far and they were both INCREDIBLE. Home run by Camacho!

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to make room in the budget for a whole box. :love:

~Boar

Yeah I have a crappy desktop humi right now and the coffin won't fit in it. I think Ill take the liberty out until I get my new cabinet made. Such a great smoke but dang, the box is so big!

Nice review. I've had a few from each of the other years release ... looking forward to getting my hands on an 09.