• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cameroon

Nimrod

Time to rethink my everything
What is it about the Cameroon wrapper that you like it so much?

Wurm. I heard you say that it was your favorite. Why is it? Please explain.

I guess I like it because it comes wrapped around Fuente Hemingways, my favorite cigar. I've smoked hundreds and had only one bad one, and it was just plugged. It's just the right amount of body but not too mild.

Now, that's really the only camaroon I like. Others are ok, but the blend isn't there like the Hemingways.

Its the taste... its hard to describe, but I like the flavor of the Cameroon wrapper over all others.

It's really funny for me...I don't particularly smoke many cameroons anymore, but I used to all the time...
They were difinitely my preferred smoke during the first year of my cig habit...I guess my buds just changed since then.
They generally don't have that full flavor I usually prefer now, they tend to be more mellow, smooth, medium bodied, etc...which is great just not all the time for me anymore

Still enjoy Hemingways! Especially the best seller

I love Cameroon wrappers too... one of the most under-rated smokes in my opinion is the CAO Cameroon... surprisingly tasty.

Always good construction... good amount of flavor without being too much... usually a good smoke!

I'm a Cameroon fan as well. I've found it usually imparts a sweet note. One of my favorites is the Ashton Heritage Puro Sol... the narrower ring guage sticks have a sweet and wheaty-- almost graham cracker taste-- that I really enjoy.

:rolleyes: Cameroon in my opinion is one of the best wrappers in the world, one of the main reasons is, it blends well with most tabaccos, it has a natural sweetness, good burn no after taste, most of the times the smoke is very complex, you just have to find the one you like, you also have to remember that a lot of people use a Cameroon seed growned in different countries, the best comes out of Cameroon in Africa, I hope :rolleyes: this helps.