• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can anyone help me?

Martin2D

Clueless About Life
I really hate to post, but I've searched everywhere and I know there's people that are familiar with NYC. I am going to a Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds concert at Radio City Music Hall. I am taking the train from New Brunswick, NJ to Penn Station, so I need to know the best way to get from Penn Station to Radio City Music Hall area because my girlfriend is not able to walk long distances.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

It's almost exactly a mile walking and 1.2 driving. Take a cab would be the easiest way to do it IMO.

I really hate to post, but I've searched everywhere and I know there's people that are familiar with NYC. I am going to a Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds concert at Radio City Music Hall. I am taking the train from New Brunswick, NJ to Penn Station, so I need to know the best way to get from Penn Station to Radio City Music Hall area because my girlfriend is not able to walk long distances.

Fugger!

My issue might be when thousands of people are coming out of the concert and I need a cab...

The 6th Ave local subway will work too. I'd study the map before you go if you aren't familiar with the subway system.

I think the E line subway is my best bet...5th Ave 53rd St.

Thanks all.

Penn Station is on 33rd between 7th and 8th. You want to walk one block east to 6th ave and take the 6th Avenue local to the 51st Street station.

Penn Station is on 33rd between 7th and 8th. You want to walk one block east to 6th ave and take the 6th Avenue local to the 51st Street station.

Haha, yes I do!

Thanks SO much Ray.

That's only a 10-15 minute walk, here's what you do incase you can't get a cab back. You walk for a couple minutes, grab a beer, repeat.

This might be holding up that idea:

...because my girlfriend is not able to walk long distances.

However, since we don't know how far she can walk you may have the best idea.

That's only a 10-15 minute walk, here's what you do incase you can't get a cab back. You walk for a couple minutes, grab a beer, repeat.

Outside of a cab, when you arrive to Penn Station take the A train downtown to West 4th Street then go downstairs to catch the F train uptown and get off at 47th-50th Street. Depending on which exit you get out on you will have about one block to walk. I believe that is the closest you can get with the subway. If you walk slow, there is always a lot of window shopping you can do to make the distance seem shorter. Enjoy the show. :cool:

That is the way to go. BTW, the walk from 7th to 6th is very short. Make sure to exit Penn at the 7th Ave exit. Walk up 33rd or 32nd and the subway is in between those blocks on 6th.