• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can I calibrate more than one hygrometer at the same time?

rigo

Reaction score
I have three digital hygrometers and want to calibrate them using a humidipak kit. Do I have to calibrate them separately or can I do two at a time? I couldn't find the answer anywhere.

There shouldn't be a problem in doing that, at the most you might want to extend the testing time by a few hours to ensure a correct reading.

Of course, but I'd want to limit the air volume in the test chamber. I agree that you should run your test a bit longer.

Just put two in the bag. The directions say to test from 24 to 36 hours. So is the suggestion to test more than the 36 hours? Thanks for the quick responses.

It's been awhile for me, but I believe the test period is 12 to 24 hours. The Boveda calibration packs are good for 3 months, so does it really matter how many you can do at once?

Just put two in the bag. The directions say to test from 24 to 36 hours. So is the suggestion to test more than the 36 hours? Thanks for the quick responses.

Yes, you can test more than one at a time and there is no need to extend the time of your test. Time has absolutely no effect on the number of units you're testing.

It's been awhile for me, but I believe the test period is 12 to 24 hours. The Boveda calibration packs are good for 3 months, so does it really matter how many you can do at once?

It doesn't really matter, but I rather get all the calibration done at once if I can. So far it seems that they're both off, but we'll see later tonight.